Test #3
Date: 07.01.2023
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Hi! I saw the results of Extreme Chainsaw and they're very close to Alhamdulillah II, but it scores less, I then saw it has Supporting instead of Attacking IF when compared, I thought maybe if IF and Volantes are changes to attack they'd score more. Let's see!

All credit goes to original maker Delicious, I also put as not my tactic, mentioned his name and just the tweak in paranthesis, seemed like the smoothest way.

424 Extreme Chainsaw (Attack Tweak) - Attacking Volante & IF
Spoiler Sim number 1, not super impressive:

Sim number 2, looks better:

424 Extreme Chainsaw (Vol Atk Tweak) - Attacking Volante
Spoiler Tactic & Sim:

424 Extreme Chainsaw (IF Atk Tweak) - Attacking IF
Spoiler Tactic & Sim:

That's the most smart thing someone could test,because seriously i am getting trouble about how to balance all those players and maybe that's the solution, i am really waiting for this kind of test to get out.
I really hope it can work that way as well ^^!

Updated with some results, doesn't seem super promising but who knows :P

Muukzor said: Updated with some results, doesn't seem super promising but who knows :P

More attacking roles doesn't necessarily mean more offensive, because you could be playing more direct and losing possession easier, which results in less attacking opportunities.

ZaZ said: More attacking roles doesn't necessarily mean more offensive, because you could be playing more direct and losing possession easier, which results in less attacking opportunities.

Agree, I tried a 5 on top IF-AF-AF-AF-IF before and it was horrific...

Added IF & Vol Tweaks to see where it went wrong :D

Tactic & Result screenshots added.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment