Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 11.01.2023
Test #2
Date: 11.01.2023

Poatan 451

I've put together this 451, the idea was to create a tactic that was sound defensively (21 conceded in the league) but also very effective going forward (108 goals in the league) Haaland scored 84 goals playing as a DLF. The IFs are on support, the idea is that we create passing triangles on each flank using overlap left and right to hopefully create a then passing square.

Tested with City, with AM in charge of training. Starting 11 selected and holiday mode engaged. Quadruple won.

2nd run (Included results)

@CBP87, I guess if you want it gets tested then you'd better upload pics of the full fixtures.

Droid said: @CBP87, I guess if you want it gets tested then you'd better upload pics of the full fixtures.

Ahhh shit!! Forgot about that, will need to re do the holiday test. I normally show the fixtures for the CL games as the competition drops off the other screens when the final has been played

@Zippo Hey mate, I've updated the OP with the fixtures/results from re running the test, do these meet the requirements for testing?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment