Date: 16.01.2023
Test #5
Test #6

433 RE-Swanton Bomb IV

Changelog:

WB/IF Narrow combo

@Delicious Hi, why do you think the "433 RE-Swanton Bomb IV" scored 3 goals less than the "433 Swanton Bomb Special IV"? What is their difference? Did playing through the flank affect?

@Sane We have to understand that there is a margin of error, and the tactics it self can be affected by it. The only factor that matter are the feedback from players that actually playing them. I still believe that overlaps is better under some circumstances and focus the flanks as well.

@Delicious what about wing backs that sit wider and IF narrower? Or it's not that good? I would like to have more possession, but not sure which flank combination would be better for that or maybe no PI at all...

kjarus said: @Delicious what about wing backs that sit wider and IF narrower? Or it's not that good? I would like to have more possession, but not sure which flank combination would be better for that or maybe no PI at all...

Already tried it,it feels like they are same thing, if you want more possession you need to add work ball into box and lower by 1 the tempo, you can get like 5-9% improvement, going up will just lead you off from gegenpress, all those tactics are like that because we play counter-plays but when you face something that is turtling as well is gonna be totaly midfield war.

@Delicious Thanks! I already had work in the ball, but will try to lower tempo as well... The midfield on attack seems to work great in testing and counter-plays, but kind of looks a bit anti-football in match engine to be honest.

kjarus said: @Delicious Thanks! I already had work in the ball, but will try to lower tempo as well... The midfield on attack seems to work great in testing and counter-plays, but kind of looks a bit anti-football in match engine to be honest.

You need to tune the tactic ingame to make it fit your players as well if you prefer more "control-ball" that's the setup i've tested that is not driving you off from a gegenpress.
Let me know how do you feel with minus tempo!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment