Date: 22.01.2023
Test #5
Test #6

4132 Extreme Diamond undervolt
Changelog

+Low Defensive line

Cherknam said: Love this shape, well done for getting it to 60, hopefully you’ll reach 61+ with it next

Let's go baby!

Have there been any testing of counter tactics to the best 424 tactics? In away games, I would guess a more defensive counter attaching style of play could be good? Maybe something like this tactic

kjordafen said: Have there been any testing of counter tactics to the best 424 tactics? In away games, I would guess a more defensive counter attaching style of play could be good? Maybe something like this tactic

About this you need to actually testing something like that :

Go to EPL take City and Pool;
To one put this one and to the other the 424 go to  (Clarity Shield day match) and run the game without doing nothing at all... Run it like 30-50 times and write your results somewhere and you can come up for some conclusion.
As you understand is really slow process and time consuming but if you want really know how to "counter" thats the way.

Delicious said: About this you need to actually testing something like that :

Go to EPL take City and Pool;
To one put this one and to the other the 424 go to  (Clarity Shield day match) and run the game without doing nothing at all... Run it like 30-50 times and write your results somewhere and you can come up for some conclusion.
As you understand is really slow process and time consuming but if you want really know how to "counter" thats the way.

Is it not possible to set up the test league with specific tactics? Should be possible to set up a test league so that you could test more games than one at the time.

I do not exactly know how, but should be a better way of testing and creating a countertactic to the top 424 tactics. On online saves now, everybody uses them. So, could be interesting and spice things up to have a good counter to a 424.

kjordafen said: Is it not possible to set up the test league with specific tactics? Should be possible to set up a test league so that you could test more games than one at the time.

I do not exactly know how, but should be a better way of testing and creating a countertactic to the top 424 tactics. On online saves now, everybody uses them. So, could be interesting and spice things up to have a good counter to a 424.

There is not really a "fast" way to do that, what you want is something doesn't being altered by anthying, you want just runs those tactics and watch them, so nothing (assistant manger) can alter it,you should even freeze that game as well, but that's is more an option, you want an indipendent trial. I suggest you to even use OIs to break them down :o

Create an account or log in to leave a comment