Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
14 days, 19 hours ago
120
PATCH POINTS TABLE LINK
Patch 23.2.0
54
TABLE
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 25.01.2023
Test #2
Date: 25.01.2023
Test #3
Date: 25.01.2023
Test #4
Date: 25.01.2023

178 goals scored in the PL and if my maths is correct then a total of 261 goals scored in all comps. 51 in the UCL!!!

Changes from https://fm-arena.com/thread/3544-424-re-dulillah-xvi-cbp87-cm/

Removed shorter passing
Removed roll it out
Defensive line moved to lower

IFa moved to IWa

0

Do you have 6k monitor? i can't even see the images :cry:
If you can zoom a bit the players stats porfavor?

0

CBP87 said: 178 goals scored in the PL and if my maths is correct then a total of 261 goals scored in all comps. 51 in the UCL!!!

Changes from https://fm-arena.com/thread/3544-424-re-dulillah-xvi-cbp87-cm/

Removed shorter passing
Removed roll it out
Defensive line moved to lower

IFa moved to IWa



finally a decent naming to a tactic here

1

Delicious said: Do you have 6k monitor? i can't even see the images :cry:
If you can zoom a bit the players stats porfavor?


4k and I have good eyes so have the zoom on 85%

0

CBP87 said: 4k and I have good eyes so have the zoom on 85%

you have good "eyes? what do you have 13/10?

0

Delicious said: you have good "eyes? what do you have 13/10?

Nope 20/20 vision. You know you have the option to zoom in on the images??

0

CBP87 said: Nope 20/20 vision. You know you have the option to zoom in on the images??

it's all blur or i wouldn't qqed, it's ok if you want to keep the stats for your self away from my eyes :cry:

0

Delicious said: it's all blur or i wouldn't qqed, it's ok if you want to keep the stats for your self away from my eyes :cry:

To be fair, I can see them fine but I can understand why others wouldn't. The way I save my screenshots is to post them on discord and then right click save as and then upload them here, perhaps that is the issue, Ill look to save them a different way.

I've even tried changing the zoom within football manager but it's still like the above images. My screen size is 1920 x 1080. If I stretch the image then I obviously lose quality and it blurs.

0

CBP87 said: To be fair, I can see them fine but I can understand why others wouldn't. The way I save my screenshots is to post them on discord and then right click save as and then upload them here, perhaps that is the issue, Ill look to save them a different way.

I've even tried changing the zoom within football manager but it's still like the above images. My screen size is 1920 x 1080. If I stretch the image then I obviously lose quality and it blurs.


i guess the "capture tool of windows make it for your actually resolution" i have same problem but my imagine (i have 2k screen) it make them mega big :|

0

Delicious said: i guess the "capture tool of windows make it for your actually resolution" i have same problem but my imagine (i have 2k screen) it make them mega big :|

Think I've figured it out, going forward Ill make the images bigger

0

CBP87 said: Think I've figured it out, going forward Ill make the images bigger

Hopefully it makes the score bigger too :woot:

1

Tomaka said: Hopefully it makes the score bigger too :woot:

haha doubt that

0

:devil: finally we gonna see the stats :devil:

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment