Date: 06.01.2023
Test #17
Test #18

424 Alhamdulillah II 0.7

Nice!

finally
and it's not even about result but for my stupidity to put the most intrigue variant such deep xD

p.s. but I'll laugh hard if good old variant with narrow + narrow works better

"it doesn't matter they say" KAPPAH

Let's summon this cutie :cool:

opq said: finally
and it's not even about result but for my stupidity to put the most intrigue variant such deep xD

p.s. but I'll laugh hard if good old variant with narrow + narrow works better

It makes sense that wider players work better with focus play through the flanks. Many people think that focus play through the flanks increase chance for players to pass the ball to them, but it actually just makes central midfielders get closer to the flanks so the ball flows more around that area.

ZaZ said: It makes sense that wider players work better with focus play through the flanks. Many people think that focus play through the flanks increase chance for players to pass the ball to them, but it actually just makes central midfielders get closer to the flanks so the ball flows more around that area.

yeah, but many, include me, think of IF/IW as some just slightly outside the box forward, who needs to be as close to it, as he can

anyway, we can't see G/A distribution between players from test results, and mb IFs just supports more then finishing moments themselves, so it benefits for overall team result

Grimlock said: Let's summon this cutie :cool:

Best Tornado Animation

Grimlock said: Let's summon this cutie :cool:

Buckle your seat belts, fellows.

It might be a rough landing. :D 

opq said: yeah, but many, include me, think of IF/IW as some just slightly outside the box forward, who needs to be as close to it, as he can

anyway, we can't see G/A distribution between players from test results, and mb IFs just supports more then finishing moments themselves, so it benefits for overall team result

They usually are second goal scorers (after strikers) and first in assists, and they have a good number of crosses per match. You can think of them as a mix between wingers and strikers.

ZaZ said: They usually are second goal scorers (after strikers) and first in assists, and they have a good number of crosses per match. You can think of them as a mix between wingers and strikers.

I'm just biased cuz of Salah ))

isn't this the same as the original 424 Alhamdulillah II, I mean at least make something different like its mentality. Tired of seeing balanced tactics just all over the scoreboard, need a true and good score points attacking tactics, cuz sometimes balanced mentality doesn't cut it out when you're the underdog.

Itsyaboy420 said: isn't this the same as the original 424 Alhamdulillah II, I mean at least make something different like its mentality. Tired of seeing balanced tactics just all over the scoreboard, need a true and good score points attacking tactics, cuz sometimes balanced mentality doesn't cut it out when you're the underdog.

It is. And whole point of this test is not tweaking one exact tactic, but trying things inside certain template.
And since mentalities are changed by SI, you have to use another approach on attacking mentality, which still probably  would score less overall due to its directness

Itsyaboy420 said: Tired of seeing balanced tactics just all over the scoreboard, need a true and good score points attacking tactics, cuz sometimes balanced mentality doesn't cut it out when you're the underdog.

That's because the balanced mentality is working, people have tried positive, attacking and very attacking mentalities and they aren't as effective as balanced. Balanced tactics are just dominating this site but others too

i'm not saying it's bad, just when you go balanced against giants like man city, it makes your team looks like sleeping in the entire game XG wise compared to something like promotheus 2.0 (the only somewhat good attacking tactics i found in fmarena) which make the whole game full of surprises and intense shots. promotheus 2.0 have the same shape with this tactics if anyone is wandering, that is why i could seamlessly change formation in a match or before a match.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment