Test #2
Date: 29.08.2020
Test #3
Date: 29.08.2020

Test teams :
1-Real Madrid
2-BVB
3-Mainz

Real Madrid win Spanish league and Champions League.
BVB win Bundesliga.
Mainz very successfully in Bundesliga.

Leave the trainings to the assistant coach. However, it is useful to run ball organizations that stand for the team every week.

Tell your yellow card player to calm down and make a substitution if necessary and remove him from the game.

When your team is ahead, praise your team. If it is lost in score then motivate the team.

I've had very good results in most teams, but no matter what tactic I play in this arsenal, I do not do it myself, I do the best transfers, I will not go crazy. Is there any tactic you can suggest?

cocoo22 said: çoğu takımda çok iyi sonuçlar aldım ama şu arsenal de hangi taktik ile oynasam knap olsun kendim yapayım yok en iyi transferler yapıyorum yok kafayı yicem. Var mı önerebilceğin taktik ?

FM 2020' nin yapay zekası çok güçlü dolayısıyla en iyi taktikleri de kullansan başarılı olamama ihtimalin olabilir ancak bir kaç önemli tüyo verebilirim.
Öncelikle albatros çok iyi bir taktik onu kullanabilirsin. Ancak taktiğin iyi çalışması için ilk olarak bunun yanına alternatif bir taktik koymalısın bu taktik de 442 olsun ve özellikle ev sahibi olduğun ve küçük takımlarla oynadığında kullandığın bir taktik olsun. Tiki taka 442 taktiğimi kullanabilirsin albatrosla beraber. En önemli husus da oyuncuların moralleri. Hangi iyi taktiği kullanırsan kullan mutlaka oyuncuların moralleri yüksek olmalı. Bunun için de özellikle her maçtan önce oyuncunun üzerine tıklayıp özel görüşmede onları öv böylece moralleri yükselecek ve oyuncular,taktik çok daha verimli çalışacak. Diğer taraftan antrenmanları yardımcına bırak ancak her hafta mutlaka bir veya iki kez takıma duran top çalıştır böylece alacağın skorlar çok daha iyi olacak.

Thanks, can you give me the tactic?

Guys, English... please or use Private Messages

FM 2020' s artificial intelligence is very powerful, so if you use the best tactics, you may not succeed, but I can give you a few important tips.
First of all, albatross is a very good tactic, you can use it. But in order for the tactic to work well, you first have to put an alternative tactic next to it, let it be 442 and a tactic that you use, especially when you are home and playing with small teams. You can use my Tiki taka 442 tactic with the albatross. The most important thing is the morale of the players. No matter what good tactic you use, the morale of the players must be high. For this purpose,especially before each match, click on the player and praise them in a private conversation so that their morale will rise, and players, tactics will work much more efficiently. On the other hand, leave the training to your Assistant, but always run the ball that stops on the team once or twice every week, so the scores you will get will be much better

Zippo said: Guys, English... please or use Private Messages

Sorry ;)I wrote in English

cocoo22 said: Nacizane tavsiyen için teşekkür ederim mümkünse albatros taktiğini yükler misin ? ya da linkler misin

https://fm-arena.com/tactic/273-Albatros-by-ztrk/

Create an account or log in to leave a comment