Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to show

4231 Extreme Volts  XX
Changelog:

Lower D line without drop off more.

4-2-3-1 and 60 pts?

Nikko said: 4-2-3-1 and 60 pts?

14 GD!! I am like

@Delicious, this tactic is just a god for those people who like to play 4231 with 1 striker and AM.

Well done! :thup:

I've had a great result with Arsenal

WOOOT! :shock: I got 109 pts with Liverpool

konate did some goals :devil:

Here's what I got with Barca :D

100pts +117 G.D.

Also, I won Champions League :thup:

I've created for the yolo a league where we are a 140/150 ca team vs Elite (just did it to give a ranking to my tactics)
The system league is the same as FM-Arena (6 teams each group) and i've kept players traits only on group A players from IA(wanted to check how impactful they were).

So i've tested XX and this XIX

results are

XIX:
Spoiler

XX:
Spoiler

Resume:

Not saying that is attendible and stuff is just to give an example and why i am testing overlaps and FFlanks as well. I did kept almost same IA manager tendecies of FM-Arena Manager as well so they don't tend to close and defend the result.

Delicious said: I've created for the yolo a league where we are a 140/150 ca team vs Elite (just did it to give a ranking to my tactics)
The system league is the same as FM-Arena (6 teams each group) and i've kept players traits only on group A players from IA(wanted to check how impactful they were).

So i've tested XX and this XIX

results are

XIX:
Spoiler

XX:
Spoiler

Resume:

Not saying that is attendible and stuff is just to give an example and why i am testing overlaps and FFlanks as well. I did kept almost same IA manager tendecies of FM-Arena Manager as well so they don't tend to close and defend the result.

I want to play 4231 so which one do you recommend, XX or XIX? I guess XIX is slightly better.

WesleySniper said: I want to play 4231 so which one do you recommend, XX or XIX? I guess XIX is slightly better.

I prefer XIX but i guess they are almost the same

I have just registered an account here for the sole purpose of thanking you for creating this tactic!

I would say this is the most ‘plug and play’ tactic I have tried in FM23.

The corner setting was so superior that I had to change the corner instruction to ‘mixed’ in order to make it more ‘’realistic’’. I don’t really like to see my CB scoring 40+ goals per season to be honest...

I started a save with Leeds United and played a whole season with the corner instructions on ‘mixed’. Amazingly this tactic still works greatly! 

I finished 3rd in the league and reached the Carabao Cup final. Moreover, it’s done without making any additional signings!

@Delicious thank you for this tactic. Do you have any good 433 tactic by any chance?

toonarmy0511 said: @Delicious thank you for this tactic. Do you have any good 433 tactic by any chance?

Have you looked at this one one - https://fm-arena.com/thread/4455-433-hall-of-fame/ ?

toonarmy0511 said: @Delicious thank you for this tactic. Do you have any good 433 tactic by any chance?

https://bit.ly/3jYx7HI I've did a resume of all those tactics test (just the one that did scored good) through FM-Arena

Did some tweaks of the tactic to play in-game :

Season 1 :

With Udinese almost won the league but in the end lost it ._.
On the end of the season got hired by Napoli.

Season 2 :

Season 3 :

Lost UCL because Osiboy decided to get expelled on early minutes :P

Those are the tactics that i've used to adapt the system to Napoli and Udinese ^^

4231 Pound for Pound Focus Striker.fmf
Downloaded : 196 times
Uploaded : Feb 18, 2023
4231 Pound for Pound Focus Striker Rest.fmf
Downloaded : 138 times
4231 Pound for Pound Focus Striker III.fmf
Downloaded : 156 times
4231 Pound for Pound Focus Striker II.fmf
Downloaded : 139 times

@Delicious how do you do your recruitment? Do you use genie scout or any filters?

stefanopt said: @Delicious how do you do your recruitment? Do you use genie scout or any filters?

With genie scout I check if they grow well (is more a test on training schedule) I go for filters if I am really tryharding, i use alot my scout as well but all of that is time consuming so is up to you, genie is the best to scout wonderkids as well without much efforts.

@Delicious Could you share instructions and set piece routine for Xbox users?

PI

Set pieces are the same for :

https://fm-arena.com/thread/3634-433-extreme-volts-xvii/

Create an account or log in to leave a comment