Date: 02.02.2023
Test #5
Test #6

The 4-1-5 with two tweaks

Added: Lower Defensive Line
Added: Get Stuck In

This test made me want to check again GKs roles, i did back then but maybe was really RNG gk on (su) seem the most logical gonna check even the mistake difference

Delicious said: This test made me want to check again GKs roles, i did back then but maybe was really RNG gk on (su) seem the most logical gonna check even the mistake difference

I've always used sweeper keeper on support. I've actually just submitted a tactic where I've changed to defend duty and I think its the first time I've ever used it lol

My logic is, I would only prefer a defend duty if the goalkeeper kept making mistakes that led to big chances. But I almost never see this happen, so I prefer to leave it on support. On defend duty I expect to see losing possession more often when keeper kicks it out of play in a panic. Or kicking it long instead of trying a short pass to defenders

tom100000000000 said: I've always used sweeper keeper on support. I've actually just submitted a tactic where I've changed to defend duty and I think its the first time I've ever used it lol

My logic is, I would only prefer a defend duty if the goalkeeper kept making mistakes that led to big chances. But I almost never see this happen, so I prefer to leave it on support. On defend duty I expect to see losing possession more often when keeper kicks it out of play in a panic. Or kicking it long instead of trying a short pass to defenders

I prolly gonna re-test it to be sure

Create an account or log in to leave a comment