Test #6
Date: 03.03.2023
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to show

Changes from v2.1:
SK(S) --> SK(D)
FB(s) --> IWB(s)
Add TI: be more disciplined

I had best results when FB were cutting inside rather than staying wide (despite overlaps). So I've changed them to IWB. Gives a 3-man midfield in possession too.

Nice to get a new shape into the 60+ club!

Really liking this tactic. Never get on with SS or AMCs so like the 3 strikers. Have you tried it with Delicious's corner routine?

Pip said: Really liking this tactic. Never get on with SS or AMCs so like the 3 strikers. Have you tried it with Delicious's corner routine?

Thanks! Agreed, I’ve not had much fortune with attacking mids either.

No, I haven’t seen his routines. Are they better than the standard reliable set pieces?

tom100000000000 said: Thanks! Agreed, I’ve not had much fortune with attacking mids either.

No, I haven’t seen his routines. Are they better than the standard reliable set pieces?

I am testing them they seem better in-game but i am not quite sure if they made any difference on Arena- Test league.

Will give it a try out on my latest save and let you know

How much do you all think it really matters if the IWBs have the inverted preferred foot?  Would a right footed right IWB still work alright?  The success here in the tests makes it seem like it would work fine.

atomzero236 said: How much do you all think it really matters if the IWBs have the inverted preferred foot?  Would a right footed right IWB still work alright?  The success here in the tests makes it seem like it would work fine.

Yes it should be fine, preferred foot is not so important for IWB in my opinion. More important would be having a reasonable weaker foot as they are playing as central midfielders in possession and two footed players are strong here

tom100000000000 said: Yes it should be fine, preferred foot is not so important for IWB in my opinion. More important would be having a reasonable weaker foot as they are playing as central midfielders in possession and two footed players are strong here

Thanks for the info!

Ty for such a friendly tactic for my youth-only save!:D  How harsh might be an impact if I change DM role to DLP (Defence)?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment