Test #1
Date: 05.03.2023
Test #2
Date: 05.03.2023
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to show

41122 Hall of Fame

Hi @Delicious ,

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication in creating these amazing tactics.

I have been using "424  Extreme Volts  IV" to great success but this tactic here, "41122 Hall of Fame", has the tactical shape I tend to prefer. However, I have noticed that -judging by the general performance statistics - it seems to perform significantly worse in terms of goals conceded.

Have you tested, or do you think there's any chance that bringing the IFs to the midfielders strata and turning them into IWs on Attack would make the team more defensively solid without hampering the attacking prowess too much?

This is what I have in mind:

If you know this is a bad idea, would you help me understand why?

Thanks again :)

matisptfan said: Hi @Delicious ,

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication in creating these amazing tactics.

I have been using "424  Extreme Volts  IV" to great success but this tactic here, "41122 Hall of Fame", has the tactical shape I tend to prefer. However, I have noticed that -judging by the general performance statistics - it seems to perform significantly worse in terms of goals conceded.

Have you tested, or do you think there's any chance that bringing the IFs to the midfielders strata and turning them into IWs on Attack would make the team more defensively solid without hampering the attacking prowess too much?

This is what I have in mind:

If you know this is a bad idea, would you help me understand why?

Thanks again :)

We make this happen in few minutes, i believe is a great idea, but CM(zone) tend to do worse for some reason on this M.E.! But we don't care and we fight vs our best enemy (Arena-Test computer!)

Last season I had a 4231 where I had a DM behind a CM like this (41131 I guess). But I used BWM(s) as the CM, and not the DM as I found BWM plays like a headless chicken, running around ballchasing; even with Defend duty. I preferred having the BWM further up pressing, and a DM that sat back behind him to protect the back 4 (I used DLP in that M.E.).

I wonder how this would do with a DM(D) behind and BWM(S) ahead

tom100000000000 said: Last season I had a 4231 where I had a DM behind a CM like this (41131 I guess). But I used BWM(s) as the CM, and not the DM as I found BWM plays like a headless chicken, running around ballchasing; even with Defend duty. I preferred having the BWM further up pressing, and a DM that sat back behind him to protect the back 4 (I used DLP in that M.E.).

I wonder how this would do with a DM(D) behind and BWM(S) ahead

I tried some BWM paradise builds, i can try that setup as well if we are curious about that

Create an account or log in to leave a comment