Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 23.02.2023
Test #2
Date: 23.02.2023

Hi everyone.

This is my first post on here, I have been lurking off and on but first post, so go easy on me. I've never uploaded a tactic before on here, so I will probably not know the format you guys post in but I'll do my best to post relevant screenshots.

I've been trying to create a tactic to be proud of, a system that could work with top teams and lower level teams, I've always failed, until now.

It's an Asymmetric formation and proven in the tests I've done to be high scoring.

The teams I've tested with are as follows.

PSG.

West Ham.

AFC Wimbledon.

Banbury.

Canvey Island.
Widnes.

Dulwich Hamlet.
Nottingham Forest.

It didn't do great with one team, and that was Forest, who managed 10th place, which isn't bad considering they was tipped for relegation. All the other teams performed well beyond expectations, with PSG finishing top, which is only expected.

I holidayed all the games with no signings at all. The results are more than impressive (in my opinion of course) when setting up the team, I just picked the best XI and sat waiting for the sim to finish.

It's very much team instructions, the players have bare minimum individual instructions, or none at all.

The formation, hmmm. I'm going for a 4-1-4-1 Asymmetric.

Not sure what else to add, being a noob at this, so hopefully the screenshots speak for themselves.

One thing to note, Danny Parish (Canvey Island) scored an insane 73 league goals.

PI.

GK - No added instructions, default to SK support.
FB right Defend - Shoot less often only.
BPD's (both identical) set to cover - No added instructions.
FB left support - Shoot less often.
DLP support - No added instructions.
CM attack - Shoot less often / move into channels.
Winger attack - Shoot less often.
AM attack - Shoot less often / move into channels.
IW attack - Shoot less often.
AF attack - Shoot more often.

Hopefully I've covered everything in the screenshots. I do have this posted on another forum, but I wanted to get it out to as many as possible. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, good or bad.

Sorry for the waffle :D

FMJonno - Twitter.

EDIT: Some screenshots that Droid suggested I should add to get it tested. I know the score now, so apologies for diving in. PSG (groan) images have now been added, personally I'm more impressed with the lower league teams final outcome.

HullJonno said: Hi everyone.

This is my first post on here, I have been lurking off and on but first post, so go easy on me.

Hey,

Look at this - https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-to-get-your-tactic-tested/

Ah, it looks like I messed it up, my bad. I haven't used Forums for years and was just hoping to share with others. To any admins, please delete this thread if I've broken any rules of the forum.

Jonno.

EDIT: I'll add what's requested in the lin you sent @Droid

HullJonno said: Ah, it looks like I messed it up, my bad. I haven't used Forums for years and was just hoping to share with others. To any admins, please delete this thread if I've broken any rules of the forum.

Jonno.

No worries, you didn't break any rules. :)

I just pointed that if you want your tactic to get tested then you should edit the 1st post and screenshots of the fixtures. Adding fixtures for West Ham or PSG or Nottingham Forest would be good enough.

Droid said: No worries, you didn't break any rules. :)

I just pointed that if you want your tactic to get tested then you should edit the 1st post and screenshots of the fixtures. Adding fixtures for West Ham or PSG or Nottingham Forest would be good enough.

Thanks bud, I'm a natural born worrier and thought I might be on a naughty step from my first post haha. I've added what's on the link, screenshots etc. Thanks again, I'll know what to do the next time I share a tactic :thup:

HullJonno said: EDIT: I'll add what's requested in the lin you sent @Droid
Once more, no need adding fixtures for every tested team, you can add only for 1 team(PSG or West Ham or Nottingham Forest).

HullJonno said: Thanks again, I'll know what to do the next time I share a tactic :thup:

Btw, if you already deleted the game saves and can't make screenshot of the fixtures then you can test the tactic once more with any other team(from the qualified leagues) and edit and update the 1st post of this thread adding all necessary screenshots and it'll be fine.

There's no need in deleting or creating another thread.

Droid said: Btw, if you already deleted the game saves and can't make screenshot of the fixtures then you can test the tactic once more with any other team(from the qualified leagues) and edit and update the 1st post of this thread adding all necessary screenshots and it'll be fine.

There's no need in deleting or creating another thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I have saved all the games I've tested this with (My saved games folder is a mess haha) I only delete the failure tests, which is 99%, I've cracked it with this one though (imo)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment