Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 28.02.2023
Test #2
Date: 28.02.2023

32221W  volts XV

I am playing some 3atb tactic,since i am waiting for this famous patch. I've re-worked defensive set pieces and trown-in (imho this way should be safer but i will retest them once the patch is released)

Plus i've used OIs (Position) for all the season :

I don't know if they make any difference but it feels like solid.

About training i've used @ZaZ training schedule:
It feels like cheating because you can rotate your players totaly smoother and feels like you are under "freeze", but do you believe it can be improved? or Tweaked i don't know, it felt like on the beginning the team struggled a bit but holy potato on febraury they started to kick in like no stop.

I don't know if they training influece the game that much or not just giving my feedback, personally i would've putted in double intensity (i don't know if that help or not). But do you think if you change the schedule routine something like "bad shape" gonna happen? Maybe later on i will test them more in depth but your schedule routine is tier 1 hands off, gonna use it till the patch come out.

Here is the 3rd season i did with that tactic, if someone wanna try it out some feedback would be great since i do love this kind of shape.

I am just curious if it can score 48-50..

Have fun ^^

Create an account or log in to leave a comment