Date: 14.03.2023
Test #6
Date: 14.03.2023

4123 Extreme Diamond undervolt XX

Changelog:

Made it really undervolt :

FB in ;
DM in ;

Testing this take more risk on AFs since last tactics, but feels like it does nothing more o.o
@dzek

Funny to see you only really dropped points in away games is there anything we can do make it perfect or is it just luck in the away games?

lee5010 said: Funny to see you only really dropped points in away games is there anything we can do make it perfect or is it just luck in the away games?

is more a pray factor :P. I would play with OIs = kill your opponent on aways games.

Delicious said: is more a pray factor :P. I would play with OIs = kill your opponent on aways games.

lol i will be looking forward to your away "Kill the opponent" tactic soon.

I have tons of those screens

Did you run the test on holiday? If yes it will be difficult to understand if it works like that or the other way. I'm doing also many tests with different shapes and especially with different playing styles. Keep going man! :thup:

dzek said: Did you run the test on holiday? If yes it will be difficult to understand if it works like that or the other way. I'm doing also many tests with different shapes and especially with different playing styles. Keep going man! :thup:

I am testing it here, on those last tactics i am posting :P

Create an account or log in to leave a comment