click to hide
Test #1
Date: 16.03.2023
Test #2
Date: 16.03.2023

3313N Extreme Volts  XXXIV

Changelog:

BWM and SS in

@Delicious what have you done!!!!!!! Won mostly everything with Southampton. Did you make any changes to set pieces?

Love the shape and also love that @sponsorkindest successfully used a Target Man like Onuachu! Need to try this asap :thup:

sponsorkindest said: @Delicious what have you done!!!!!!! Won mostly everything with Southampton. Did you make any changes to set pieces?

Nop,set pieces come for last and after them OIs and after i will probably go to lethargy

TargetPerson said: Love the shape and also love that @sponsorkindest successfully used a Target Man like Onuachu! Need to try this asap :thup:
I always use big boys on the central attack!

Delicious said: Nop,set pieces come for last and after them OIs and after i will probably go to lethargy

The reason why I asked was, after the patch, I have not seen defenders score 23 goals in a season on an underdog team. Look at Armel, BPD scored 23 goals.

sponsorkindest said: The reason why I asked was, after the patch, I have not seen defenders score 23 goals in a season on an underdog team. Look at Armel, BPD scored 23 goals.

They are just a less bit effective in general, but is more RNG then anything,i don't know what that patch did to be honest

Create an account or log in to leave a comment