Date: 20.03.2023
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

4123 99-pressure

Even tho, triple AF gave out same results as PF AF PF i liked really alot that way,was using it on the beginning of FM23 but i gave up on it because was sure it was not working. But @chef bring it out, you can check it here,literally i've just changed the GK on (su),i am testing even ball distribuition as well, but since those are micro-management stuff it require doing it step-by-step.

Hi Delicious,

I'm a fan of your tactics and i need your help a little bit of your time to transcribe my tactic from FM2015 to FM2023 :D :D.
I share all the pictures.

I used this tactic on Fm2015 and she was absolutly cracked with any teams ( top or underdog ).

I need help to recreate exactly the same for FM2023. thats why i need the best tactic creators to transcribe exactly the same instructions as the pictures shared.

Also information very important and who made that this tactic was awesome on FM2015 :

Step 1.
First you need one with preferred move: posseses long flat throw
(takes all throwins) a RB/LB is best CD is doing okay.

Step 2.
CM need preferred move: shoot from distance
+ need long shot skill +15

Step 3.
LB takes corners ( right )
RB takes coners ( left )

Step 4.
Try get LEFT foot striker on right.
Try get Right foot striker on left.
If u got striker with Right / Left ONLY.. use middle

Otherwise USE YOUR BEST STRIKER CENTER.!!!!!

And u want u r Striker with preferred move:

Running channels.

Try hit it first time.

Try to beat offside trap.

IF THEY DON’T !!!! TRAIN IT ASAP !!!!

Training

I let my assistant.​
I train each invidually:​
ROLE HEAVY.​
Ect. Striker I train HEAVY Deep Lying Forward.​

Match Preparation :TEAMWORK

ALL matches I encourage ( passionly ) every 15 min.

Thank you very much for your help and the transcribe of this tactic. Awaiting your tactic for enjoy the game as i've done before :D . Cheers

LegioGeminaX said: Hi Delicious,

I'm a fan of your tactics and i need your help a little bit of your time to transcribe my tactic from FM2015 to FM2023 :D :D.
I share all the pictures.

I used this tactic on Fm2015 and she was absolutly cracked with any teams ( top or underdog ).

I need help to recreate exactly the same for FM2023. thats why i need the best tactic creators to transcribe exactly the same instructions as the pictures shared.

Also information very important and who made that this tactic was awesome on FM2015 :

Step 1.
First you need one with preferred move: posseses long flat throw
(takes all throwins) a RB/LB is best CD is doing okay.

Step 2.
CM need preferred move: shoot from distance
+ need long shot skill +15

Step 3.
LB takes corners ( right )
RB takes coners ( left )

Step 4.
Try get LEFT foot striker on right.
Try get Right foot striker on left.
If u got striker with Right / Left ONLY.. use middle

Otherwise USE YOUR BEST STRIKER CENTER.!!!!!

And u want u r Striker with preferred move:

Running channels.

Try hit it first time.

Try to beat offside trap.

IF THEY DON’T !!!! TRAIN IT ASAP !!!!

Training

I let my assistant.​
I train each invidually:​
ROLE HEAVY.​
Ect. Striker I train HEAVY Deep Lying Forward.​

Match Preparation :TEAMWORK

ALL matches I encourage ( passionly ) every 15 min.

Thank you very much for your help and the transcribe of this tactic. Awaiting your tactic for enjoy the game as i've done before :D . Cheers

That seem interesting, do you want something like those "instructions" or we can adapt for FM23 :P?
If you don't care about "maxoutput" roles, we can even keep F9,unfortunaly on test MC roles seem really "nerfed", before at least you could use CM on attack.
About set pieces didn't really check out long shots on trown-in,since everything is "long", seem most likely a gamble, because you might lose the ball and get counter-attacked (that seem is even more the case on this patch).
Need to understand if you want to keep most likely those TI/PI (PI needs more test).
I can take a look but at the moment i am really busy on finding new path to follow, i can make a fast adaptation,isn't hard tho.

Thank for your answer.

Honestly it will be perfect to transcribe exactly the same instructions but your are an expert so i'm pretty sure you will do another one adapt for FM23 :p ahaha.

I remenber the lonh throw in was like a glitch on FM15 so im not sure that will be the same efficience on this one but why not , try and see iff we get conter attacked.

No worries , just do your best mate :) a fast adaptation will be already great :D

This is the one i tried to made from all the pictures i sent you above. But it's need to be perfected. :D

OffensiveGamePlan.fmf
Downloaded : 91 times
Uploaded : Mar 27, 2023
Create an account or log in to leave a comment