Test #3
Date: 27.03.2023
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Just Major tactic from @Steelwood, but without DW and Get Stuck In, to allow reducing intensity of players after receiving yellow cards.

If you use DW, do you change them to normal W after yellow to get rid of passive tackle harder?

opq said: If you use DW, do you change them to normal W after yellow to get rid of passive tackle harder?

This tactic is to allow you to simple remove tackle harder once you receive a yellow card. It's not allowed with either Get Stuck In, or with DWs.

Excellent, I was already having success without Get Stuck In, was planning to test with wingers, glad you beat me too it :D

StewG said: Excellent, I was already having success without Get Stuck In, was planning to test with wingers, glad you beat me too it :D

Two points for avoiding one or two red cards a season seems reasonable.

I'd say it's working just fine. I'll never get an easier run, but I hadn't won the World Cup with Scotland since Champ Man 01/02 so I will take it :D

StewG said: I'd say it's working just fine. I'll never get an easier run, but I hadn't won the World Cup with Scotland since Champ Man 01/02 so I will take it :D

Awesome result!

@ZaZ which atributtes are better to each position? Same yours tactics?

WesleySantiago said: @ZaZ which atributtes are better to each position? Same yours tactics?

Pace and Acceleration for everyone.

Yeah I'd say removing 'Get Stuck In' and using normal wingers is working just fine :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment