click to hide
Test #1
Date: 29.03.2023
Test #2
Test #3

thanks to @Geek and this

previously I tried to divide offensive and defensive blocks with no players on support duty
continuing with fluid approach with only 1 AF on attack
others have forward runs still, even DM, but initial mentality is lower than on attack

So'ton run

@opq, since the duty of CMs is "Automatic" then when you change the mentality it might also change so on "Caution" it could to "Defend" from "Support", which might have a great impact on the tactic.

Just be careful with that... I don't think it's a good idea having the duties on "Automatic" because it prevents changing the mentality freely.

Lapidus said: @opq, since the duty of CMs is "Automatic" then when you change the mentality it might also change so on "Caution" it could to "Defend" from "Support", which might have a great impact on the tactic.

Just be careful with that... I don't think it's a good idea having the duties on "Automatic" because it prevents changing the mentality freely.

on auto they don't drop to CM(de) unless you go defensive on overall team mentality and I just prefer cautious in any defensive case, at least if I didn't got red
and switching to attacking just inverts them to CM(a)

actually, using WB on auto might be good too, if you switch between mentalities in match constantly

Create an account or log in to leave a comment