+7
Matches
Patch 23.5.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 30.03.2023
Test #2
Date: 30.03.2023

The 433 tactic is still difficult to get more goals in net, but the stability is still good.

Yes! More traditional shapes :)

Edit: It's been working quite well for me actually. I used it towards the end of my 2027 Nimes season after using another 433, and I didn't lose a single game which is incredible considering the opposition we were against.

Nice, Lyon (twice), Man City in the UCL (twice), and Arsenal in the UCL Finals which we WON 2-0 in controlling fashion!

FYI I played the finals and instant resulted the rest. The level of my team is FAR from the EPL teams we beat. I have like 3 players close to 150 CA. The rest are low 140-130s.

dalseong said: Yes! More traditional shapes :)

Edit: It's been working quite well for me actually. I used it towards the end of my 2027 Nimes season after using another 433, and I didn't lose a single game which is incredible considering the opposition we were against.

Nice, Lyon (twice), Man City in the UCL (twice), and Arsenal in the UCL Finals which we WON 2-0 in controlling fashion!

FYI I played the finals and instant resulted the rest. The level of my team is FAR from the EPL teams we beat. I have like 3 players close to 150 CA. The rest are low 140-130s.

I am happy that you use it. I think the control power of traditional 433 is very strong. The 433-Difficult childbirth I uploaded earlier yielded good results when I used it in online competitions. I don't really play single player Career, and I do most of my tactics through vacation, so I don't know exactly how it will work against the AI. And I can't speak English, only through the dictionary translation, often words don't make sense, sorry

A Smile said: I am happy that you use it. I think the control power of traditional 433 is very strong. The 433-Difficult childbirth I uploaded earlier yielded good results when I used it in online competitions. I don't really play single player Career, and I do most of my tactics through vacation, so I don't know exactly how it will work against the AI. And I can't speak English, only through the dictionary translation, often words don't make sense, sorry

No problem. It is working very well. It is definitely the best 433 in the tactic table right now.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment