Matches
Patch 23.5.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 08.04.2023
Test #2
Date: 08.04.2023

Sorry! Last one for a bit

I am going to try to optimize this narrow tactic over the next couple of days. I like this shape and want to try the best combinations for it. The goal is to have it be 60+ if possible.

Changes:
Bonkers PIs without pass it shorter

With man city, liverpool, these types of strong teams, honestly i do expect the results with conceding less than 10-20 goals per season, and without any losses at all

vitoco said: With man city, liverpool, these types of strong teams, honestly i do expect the results with conceding less than 10-20 goals per season, and without any losses at all

Ok, then teach us how to play FM.

Post your tactics when you play with Man City and Liverpool and don't have any losses at all.

But don't forget to back it up with game saves so we could check them and make sure that don't scam save/load or editors.

And until that I suggest you to stop making stupid comments like that.

with OP Pool's defense less then 20 goals conceded is kinda often case, but not invincible xDD

Lapidus said: Ok, then teach us how to play FM.

Post your tactics when you play with Man City and Liverpool and don't have any losses at all.

But don't forget to back it up with game saves so we could check them and make sure that don't scam save/load or editors.

And until that I suggest you to stop making stupid comments like that.

Mate, i won't sound arrogant but isn't that hard if you play "correctly", cautious on away games and at home you can adapt to the opponent, if you even buy the right players is even easier with such a team as Pool, since you have Salah,the snake etc. What people don't understand we do vacation-test just to show them how most likely a tactic can do but the RNG will be there rock-solid full of love and we don't really know what the AM is doing during this process.

So before people comment i do expect this and that,the point is that @Blau just want to max test the shape to check where to push he doesn't really care about the result of a random vacation. Before to mark a tactic as bad or good because of a vacation i do suggest people to try the tactic it self and judge from what they see on pitch.

So yes the comment was stupid indeed, because poeple don't even take in consideration many factor that players might even don't fit the tactic but we force them into it. No training,nothing.
Those kind of comments makes me sometimes believe that people really don't understand how a test really work. That's why there is FM-Arena's Test League telling us more or less if we are on the right binary.

Now i do understand when Tacticians run those vacation with their team frozen,so they avoid this kind of preconception and release tactics with the name of "INVICIBLEMAN!!1".

If you like the shape,test it, if you don't let it. There is not invicible tactic, but you(the one that play the game)can make it.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment