Matches
Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 29.04.2023
Test #2
Date: 29.04.2023

scamacca 72 goals haaland 97
this tactic has the good corner routine but uses the strikers to score them as its so unrealistic having dias etc with 30 goals a season, so the bigger , stronger and better in the air the striker is the more it will work
used the same tactic for both west ham and city , as you can see when they play each other on same tactic its abit nuts lol also won the league with spurs with this tactic but never saved screen shots , it has done even better in other saves
i will test more teams later and update

new sims tested , i simmed with 4 clubs from 4 different leagues all with same tactic , liverpool , psg , dortmund and barcelona , below is the outcome , keep in mind this is all the same save so only one can win every trophy which psg did at liverpools expense ,1 team save would be better but i tried to make it quicker lol

all attackers scoring plenty of goals between them

i know its psg but still pretty good , i will test it over night with a few smaller clubs then work on tightening the defence up abit

a bit surprised liverpool didnt win the league tbh , but nunez only played 23 games in league or they may have done alot better

beating everton in the fa cup final 9 - 0

dortmund finished 12 points infront of munich and scored alot but also leaked too many goals for my liking and needs worked on

barca done much better winning the domestic treble and beat in champions league by other team with the tactic on them

lewandoski with 89 goals

Create an account or log in to leave a comment