Date: 01.05.2023
Test #8
Test #9
Test #10

433 Structura-Bomb V

Adapted Swanton Bomb V with Structura (Basically is One Defender on cover and one defender duty)

For TI and PI :

FM23 Spaghetti League - 433 Structura Bomb V

The results on Spaghetti league are :

8x 🍝 Leagues
6x 🍜 Cups
points on average = 84

finally a 433 on the top! awesome, congratz :D
It may decay with the 4000 games test?

helo. works with lower teams ?

Ajax said: helo. works with lower teams ?

If you choose the players by stats and not by ratings yes :))

letsgo9 said: finally a 433 on the top! awesome, congratz :D
It may decay with the 4000 games test?

yea

Any chance we can get the player instructions please?

prefferd leg for IW matters?

Lbsaligh said: Any chance we can get the player instructions please?

Wait a bit for youtube to process the HD version, but even on crap resolution it should be understandble.

AG said: prefferd leg for IW matters?

That's a placebo, sometimes i do like or i did hope that they were inverted (like AML Left foot) and sometimes you wish you didn't. You can play how you do prefer imho, but i do always play IF/IW on inverted foots.

@Delicious have you tested this with other mentalities? why every tactic is on balanced :blink:

letsgo9 said: @Delicious have you tested this with other mentalities? why every tactic is on balanced :blink:

Depends about your team as well, you can play other mentalities too like "attacking;cautious".
Points is you can play whatever you like but the perfomance of the tactic will decrease or increase acoording to your players power as well, and we saw from the test that this kind of "power" is relative important. If you have all super mega duper players, doesn't really matter if you play attacking or balance, they gonna smash it.

Attacking mentality isn't a good choice for a full game. (at least we need to check it on the new test league yet).

For example i did get with Pool/Psg/City good results with attacking, but on away games it was always and constant a soso/bad result.

Balance seem the best way to interact with the M.E. // but if you wanna play possession you can go positive etc, will just change the way you will interact with it.

Point is when you(Random X player) start to lose, will believe is just tactic fault etc, instead to explore different ways and understand how can you(Random x player) change the flow of it.

Hope it did helped you a little bit to understand why the tactics are using "balance"

I tried this tactic with Roma, Smalling scored 27 goals during the season. Are your set pieces on steroids?

Delicious said: Depends about your team as well, you can play other mentalities too like "attacking;cautious".
Points is you can play whatever you like but the perfomance of the tactic will decrease or increase acoording to your players power as well, and we saw from the test that this kind of "power" is relative important. If you have all super mega duper players, doesn't really matter if you play attacking or balance, they gonna smash it.

Attacking mentality isn't a good choice for a full game. (at least we need to check it on the new test league yet).

For example i did get with Pool/Psg/City good results with attacking, but on away games it was always and constant a soso/bad result.

Balance seem the best way to interact with the M.E. // but if you wanna play possession you can go positive etc, will just change the way you will interact with it.

Point is when you(Random X player) start to lose, will believe is just tactic fault etc, instead to explore different ways and understand how can you(Random x player) change the flow of it.

Hope it did helped you a little bit to understand why the tactics are using "balance"

letsgo9 said: I tried this tactic with Roma, Smalling scored 27 goals during the season. Are your set pieces on steroids?

:woot: When you play best Team World everything is going well! I do suggest you to swap it to Tammy and enjoy it!

Forza Roma!

with Napoli

A great challenge to take up, Juventus who start the season with 15 points that have been taken away.

A new series is coming out: I am currently searching for the best Bargain-Wonderkids, but this time I will assemble a team and simulate 5 seasons to see how to get the most out of them.

They won't survive unless they maintain an average rating of at least 6.90.

The staff will remain the same:

The "Special One," aka Mourinho, will be our Assistant Manager.
I will also retain the staff that can be found in the game; I chose them because they were available to join N.Forest.

Training will focus on Cadoni2 (a tweak of EBFM) or Zaz. In my opinion, they are currently the best options.

The first tactic I will use is the 433 Structura-Bomb V.

Stay tuned, stay Delicious!

Line up :

GK = Caprile
WBR= Fresneda
BPD(co)=Dioamandè
BPD= Estève
WBL= Netz
DM= Ugarte
Vol = Casadei
Vol= Emery
AML= EZ Abde
AMR= Adel
AF= CHermiti

Trophies won:

🏆🏆🏆 Premier League

Delicious said: If you choose the players by stats and not by ratings yes :))

what do you mean ?

wixta79 said: what do you mean ?

Some players doing the mistake to let play players by "in-game ratings" instead to check the actually stats of the players. And it can lead you to pick the wrong players

hi @Delicious , are you considering any further update for this tactic?

valmarque said: hi @Delicious , are you considering any further update for this tactic?

Hey, i don't think it can score any higher then this... What i am gonna do next is testing roles :

Like TF/CF/DLF etc to see if we can find any gem.

But i am more oriented to make some "recreation/adaptation" for fun at this point.

Delicious said: Hey, i don't think it can score any higher then this... What i am gonna do next is testing roles :

Like TF/CF/DLF etc to see if we can find any gem.

But i am more oriented to make some "recreation/adaptation" for fun at this point.

i like to play 3 DMC or kind of that because especially away games i feel comfort because of trust my midfielders defensive powers. it would be okay if i allow minimum goals on away games ( include home games against powerful teams ). of course i would like to score as many as possible :)

FM23 Spaghetti League - 433 Structura Bomb V

The results on Spaghetti league are :

8x 🍝 Leagues
6x 🍜 Cups
points on average = 84

Hey, thank you for the tactic.
Is higher defensive line + CB (C) better specifically for this tactic?
I'm asking because almost all of the rest of the top rated ones have a much lower defensive line.
Also, has anyone tested if trigger pressing every player is effective or not?
Sorry for the multiple questions, keep up the good work.:)

NicklasBlack said: Hey, thank you for the tactic.
Is higher defensive line + CB (C) better specifically for this tactic?
I'm asking because almost all of the rest of the top rated ones have a much lower defensive line.
Also, has anyone tested if trigger pressing every player is effective or not?
Sorry for the multiple questions, keep up the good work.:)

I will test it after i am done with 4231 and 424. Trigger press is just the best option you have on this M.E. but i didn't personally to lower it yet. It something i would do if i wanted to go full placebo - Opposition instructions

Create an account or log in to leave a comment