Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 17.05.2023
Test #2
Test #3

Could probably got better results if I didnt use the same 11 over the entire season, but you can see for yourself!

This is my version of Klopps new 433/4231/32221 system he has been using recently to get the reds firing again.

ATTACK as a 5 and DEFEND as a 5!

Gakpo is playing as the heir to Firmino's false9 role! Diaz will draw the RB inside, Gakpo draws the CB out and Jones attacks the gap they create.

Trent inverts into a 6 with Fabinho leaving Robertson to fill in defensively as a full back/central defender

Jones and Henderson work as 2 offensive 8's that can become 10's in the attack creating a diamond with Trent behind them (With direct passing on) and Gakpo dropping deep to help create gaps.

Hope you guys enjoy this! Please leave a review if you do! Thanks again!

Interesting to see the result :)
I’ve tried almost same build, but with WCB for Robbo, so he could be more of a CB on defense.
Don’t believe in F9 in this FM tho
P.S. and you need to switch volante on left side and Dm to center  to open right dm slot for iwb

I prefer your asymmetrical tactic. She is completely cheat. I'm testing it with Bristol media forecast 19th I'm currently 2nd.

Ajax said: I prefer your asymmetrical tactic. She is completely cheat. I'm testing it with Bristol media forecast 19th I'm currently 2nd.

Glad you're enjoying it :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment