Date: 31.05.2023
Test #8
Test #9
Test #10

41212 Re-Cookie VI
TI/PI/Corner Routine and some explanation.

Logs:

Removed Step-up more

P.S accidentaly i took a screen of the shape of V but with the player stats of VI, if i need to retake the run just tell me,there is no problem

FM23 Spaghetti League - Re Cookie VI

The results on Spaghetti league are :

11x 🍝 Leagues
11x 🍜 Cups

can you post the player instructions

hxrold said: can you post the player instructions

For PI wait a bit that Arena will finish the runs i guess.

Left wing-Right wings are same foot?

Deniz Kutsal said: Left wing-Right wings are same foot?

Doesn't really matter, it's more as you like it.

Delicious said: Doesn't really matter, it's more as you like it.

Thank you mate.  Is there anything else I should watch out for?

Deniz Kutsal said: Thank you mate.  Is there anything else I should watch out for?

for me the "tricky-role" is IWB, usually i do train some CBs to play there

Can we get the Pi? I’m on Xbox so can’t download tactics at all, thanks.

Ammo zx said: Can we get the Pi? I’m on Xbox so can’t download tactics at all, thanks.

Grimlock said:

Cheers mate

How do you change mentality depending on the opponent? And is there anything else that you change?

hello, what is the difference between 23.5.0 (n) and 23.5.0 ? Is the latest patch 23.5.0(n)  ?

ari goat FM2 said: hello, what is the difference between 23.5.0 (n) and 23.5.0 ? Is the latest patch 23.5.0(n)  ?

https://fm-arena.com/thread/5321-incoming-improvement-to-fm-arena-tactic-testing-league/

CBP87 said: https://fm-arena.com/thread/5321-incoming-improvement-to-fm-arena-tactic-testing-league/

thanks

Laur said: How do you change mentality depending on the opponent? And is there anything else that you change?

Away to the best sides you play. So first season in EPL that would be City and Liverpool and then maybe arsenal, spurs, utd and Chelsea too. This is just an example and it also depends on how good your side is. Away in Europe to sides much better than you

"Away to the best sides you play." ... cautious? balanced?

and playing at home, can I have it as attacking all the time?

@Delicious  do you change mentality to attacking or very attacking if looking for a goal? If yes, at what minute mark?

Guidito said: @Delicious  do you change mentality to attacking or very attacking if looking for a goal? If yes, at what minute mark?

My mark are 30-45 and 75-90(depends even about your calendar schedule). Before that i would try to demand more.

I still don't get it. So you always start the matches with Balanced attitude, then switch during the match? I would guess that an away match against hard opposition you could start with Cautious or Attacking for better results. I've actually had better results with Attacking in these situations.

Laur said: I still don't get it. So you always start the matches with Balanced attitude, then switch during the match? I would guess that an away match against hard opposition you could start with Cautious or Attacking for better results. I've actually had better results with Attacking in these situations.

No, point is that, is how "I" do play the game, maybe are my own placebo, i really don't know, but when i do play i play in according of my team Strength :

Example:

If i am N.Forest and i am facing pool/city i will go cautious, no matter what Home/Away w/e.

Attacking, you can check on here(FM-Arena) is providing less perfomance then positive and positive is doing less then Balanced. Balanced can be a evergreen, but for example you won't really go High D line vs City, KDB will just find any open space to make Haaland run like a wild dog and score tons.

I do even like to play Mid-Block on away games if i am certain that i can't apply a good pressing on their defenders.

There is no science behind it, that's how i do approach the game. I am pretty sure if you have good players you don't need all those stuff. At least not for Home games. The most of the problems are on away games.

If i want to all-in i go very-attacking. But since is gonna drain out your players you can't really use for long period. That's why time mark as 30-45 and 75-90 as my favorite, that doesn't mean you can't try half time, but if you have a game on the next 3 days you might be forced to rest all the players.

Delicious said: Attacking, you can check on here(FM-Arena) is providing less perfomance then positive and positive is doing less then Balanced.

Actually in terms of GD "Attacking" was the best result. ;)

dzek said: Actually in terms of GD "Attacking" was the best result. ;)

I'd suggested not to take the result of our "Tactical Instruction Testing" too seriously because at this point it's become obvious to us that there's some "flawed" results in it.

Please note, that it was our first attempt to do something like that and if you ask me then I find that our regular tactic testing is much more accurate and informative than the tactical instruction testing.

Also, the M.E. changes regularly but we can't update the result of tactical instructions testing accordingly so it becomes outdated quickly. So overall, I find it the tactical instruction testing isn't a good thing and I don't think we'll going to do something like that again in the future. The regular tactic testing is much better.

dzek said: Actually in terms of GD "Attacking" was the best result. ;)

I am obviously talking about the last Tactics test, as Zippo said, those things get outdated quickly, i did tested positive/attacking quite alot lately, and after i saw that 433 from @opq i did tested it a bit more on my test league, and it seem Positive is a better option then Attacking.

Now we have a tool like this new test league that can provide alot of usefull data, is according to us how to use it.

Delicious said: I did tested positive/attacking quite alot lately, and after i saw that 433 from opq i did tested it a bit more on my test league, and it seem Positive is a better option then Attacking.

Maybe you are right but i think that its all about balancing a tactic so if you use Balanced mentality, you increase risk with take more risk, dribble more, pass into space etc.. on Attacking mentality you have to do the opposite (not take fewer risk etc) so you balance the tactic. Thats my opinion :)

Laur said: "Away to the best sides you play." ... cautious? balanced?

and playing at home, can I have it as attacking all the time?

Apologies!! Cautious in the hard games and balanced for the rest. I'd go with what others say regarding when to use attacking or very attacking.

Delicious said: for me the "tricky-role" is IWB, usually i do train some CBs to play there

Just when I think the ceiling might have been reached for tactics, you make some more haha!

I like centre backs here too as they win the ball back so much. I tend to use those who are DCL and DCR already that don't have the adequate jumping reach for centre back

Thank you for the amazing answers Delicious. How about player traits? Do you recommending developing certain player traits for certain positions on this tactic (of course, if the players have the attributes for it)?

Laur said: Thank you for the amazing answers Delicious. How about player traits? Do you recommending developing certain player traits for certain positions on this tactic (of course, if the players have the attributes for it)?

i never been a fan of Traits, except for the unique one, like play one-two (triangolo in italian),because is like you adding PI on the players, and you really don't want that, i am sure if people start to send me their save i will see many strange traits as well over their players :cry:

Example, if your central back (CB) got : go ease on tackle, or don't tackle (don't quite remember, how is called in-game) do you think is gonna be good or not for your tactical system?

What you really want, you can try to experiment those Traits that are "Unique" and see how they impact on the player/s perfomance. So for me are best the players with no traits (where you can actually train them where you want), then already full trait players.

I don't know how traits and TI/PI interact but maybe sometimes the player will follow his traits instead of your indication and he might do a crap that cost you points or a trophy!

Hello, @Delicious

By any chance the 2 DM tactics of 2 on the one top striker I asked for before are still far away? I'm still waiting for your tactics

By the way, Kim won the best defender award in Serie A. Congratulations

Create an account or log in to leave a comment