click to hide
Test #1
Date: 01.06.2023
Test #2
Test #3

First of all, Good Evening.

I have uploaded a number of my tactics in recent weeks and have been striving to get an excellent rating, was a couple of points shy with 2036's effort, yet after some tinkering and role changes I believe I may have found the combination to get me there.

It's the same 4-3-3 shape as I've been using since day one, however I've upped the attacking roles to try and dominate teams more. I realise my own results are skewed due to the fact my Southampton team is gamebreaking, I have like 6 of the best players in the world in my XI. Regardless, you can always test a tactic this way, if it outperforms everything you've had before, surely it's an improvement.

In the 2037 season I was able to net 150 Premier League goals and go unbeaten with 112 points out of a possible 114, but the tactic isn't defensively secure enough for that unless you've got a super team, at least I don't think it is.

I think defensively you will struggle if playing with a poor team, but if you've got quick players, you should be fine. My only advice would be to use touchline shouts, berate when you go a goal down, encourage if its level and praise when you go two goals ahead.

Turning the two central defenders into ball playing defenders has allowed me to keep possession better and improvement my passing efficiency.

Would love to see how this one does in the tests, and please anyone who uses it feel free to let me know your results and advice

Thanks guys!

Tactic Screenshot:

Premier League Table:

Player Stats:

Fixtures:

Chriswin4 said: Awesome tactic so far was just wondering what you do in red card situations?

First of all, Good Evening.

I have uploaded a number of my tactics in recent weeks and have been striving to get an excellent rating, was a couple of points shy with 2036's effort, yet after some tinkering and role changes I believe I may have found the combination to get me there.

It's the same 4-3-3 shape as I've been using since day one, however I've upped the attacking roles to try and dominate teams more. I realise my own results are skewed due to the fact my Southampton team is gamebreaking, I have like 6 of the best players in the world in my XI. Regardless, you can always test a tactic this way, if it outperforms everything you've had before, surely it's an improvement.

In the 2037 season I was able to net 150 Premier League goals and go unbeaten with 112 points out of a possible 114, but the tactic isn't defensively secure enough for that unless you've got a super team, at least I don't think it is.

I think defensively you will struggle if playing with a poor team, but if you've got quick players, you should be fine. My only advice would be to use touchline shouts, berate when you go a goal down, encourage if its level and praise when you go two goals ahead.

Turning the two central defenders into ball playing defenders has allowed me to keep possession better and improvement my passing efficiency.

Would love to see how this one does in the tests, and please anyone who uses it feel free to let me know your results and advice

Thanks guys!

Tactic Screenshot:

Premier League Table:

Player Stats:

Fixtures:

Honestly, with red cards it depends on the position. If it's one of the full backs I just sacrifice the DM and play them in the vacated position. Usually though I just leave the gap and inshallah.

Am enjoying your tactics keep the good work

Create an account or log in to leave a comment