Date: 14.07.2023
Test #2
Test #3

41212 Cookie Monster II

Added run wide with ball on WMS like @dzek did with 442

still no tactic that aims possession? sadge... i miss barca 10-11

saitjerome said: still no tactic that aims possession? sadge... i miss barca 10-11

If you mean on test league, it's just useless but i did recreated Sarri/De Zerbi. you can find on recreation zone :

https://fm-arena.com/thread/5850-recreation-lab/

Any idea why possession completely garbage? i mean... that's shit :D

saitjerome said: Any idea why possession completely garbage? i mean... that's shit :D

Because you need speficic players and stuff to make it work. If you test with players with 10 passing  is different :P

@Delicious try another one with “Cut Inside With Ball” to see the difference.

dzek said: @Delicious try another one with “Cut Inside With Ball” to see the difference.

At that point you want IW :D

Delicious said: At that point you want IW :D
The reason is to test it without “Dribble More” ;)

dzek said: The reason is to test it without “Dribble More” ;)

Once more, I'm 100% sure that the WMs get "Dribble More" through out "Run At Defense" TI

Lapidus said: Once more, I'm 100% sure that the WMs get "Dribble More" through out "Run At Defense" TI

-^

I am just not 100% sure why DL/DR are not getting it. But not even central are so maybe "defence" zone won't get it from Run at Defence

@Delicious @dzek

Only "Defend" duties and combinations of Role + Duty that aren't eligible for "Dribble More" PI aren't affected by "Run At Defense" in all other cases "Run At Defense" adds "Dribble More" PI.

Lapidus said: @Delicious @dzek

Only "Defend" duties and combinations of Role + Duty that aren't eligible for "Dribble More" PI aren't affected by "Run At Defense" in all other cases "Run At Defense" adds "Dribble More" PI.

This sounds more logical. I speak with Jack about differences between “Run At Defence” and “Dribble More” and which positions get affected and this is his reply.

Lapidus said: @Delicious @dzek

Pretty sure about IWB/WB, literally when you add the option (dribble more) they start to increase their dribble attemption like alot. 60-100 (maybe was that ratio).
Like cross less often etc. Tbh i am still not sure about that "pass shorter TI" interact with the PI that way. For me is gonna work if you put the TI on standard. But about that i am no sure. Is just my feeling, so i can trust or not what you saw from the devs :D

dzek said: This sounds more logical. I speak with Jack about differences between “Run At Defence” and “Dribble More” and which positions get affected and this is his reply.

One thing i did learn in my life is when someone say on "IT field" : "could" means that he doesn't know for sure :D
I mean it clear that not even them knows what's going on anymore at this point.

Why the hell they removed the option 1-20 from those stuff only gods knows.

@dzek btw let's wait for the results and i will try with dribble more as well. I wil put that even on GK at this point

Delicious said: One thing i did learn in my life is when someone say on "IT field" : "could" means that he doesn't know for sure :D
I mean it clear that not even them knows what's going on anymore at this point.

Why the hell they removed the option 1-20 from those stuff only gods knows.

I totally agree with you 😂

Delicious said: Pretty sure about IWB/WB, literally when you add the option (dribble more) they start to increase their dribble attemption like alot. 60-100 (maybe was that ratio).

Yes, it seems that all positions in the D-Line aren't effected by "Run At Defense" TI.

But as I said I'm 100% sure that WMs on Support and Attack duties are affected by "Run At Defense" and on "Defend" Duty they aren't

Lapidus said: Yes, it seems that all positions in the D-Line aren't effected by "Run At Defense" TI.

But as I said I'm 100% sure that WMs on Support and Attack duties are affected by "Run At Defense" and on "Defend" Duty they aren't

I know that, but when a SI staff member say something like that, what can i say? LET'S TEST IT!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment