Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Jul 14, 2023
7,643
latest patchPatch 23.5.0 ( N )
excellent
PTS
G.D.
GF
AG
PLD
56.8
+8
64
56
4,000
Matches
Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #2
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #3
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #4
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #5
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #6
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #7
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #8
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #9
Date: 14.07.2023
Test #10
Date: 14.07.2023

442 Cookie Monster

Simple Stay wider on WMs, all roles with take more risk (to check comparision) and that take at ease on IWBs.

1

WIDE MIDFIELDER 👑

1

dzek said: WIDE MIDFIELDER 👑

So happy about that, so means i am not totaly crazy to play it on the pep recreation :)))

0

Delicious said: So happy about that, so means i am not totally crazy to play it on the pep recreation :)))
I think is the best role for wider areas in this FM edition :)

0

dzek said: I think is the best role for wider areas in this FM edition :)

I did tried it in the past always did worst idk. Maybe i am not really lucky. And i still don't know if that take on "ease" is working or not o.o

0

Delicious said: I did tried it in the past always did worst idk. Maybe i am not really lucky.
I used to use them before and I thought they were very good but because I was more concerned with the tactical style I didn't pay attention to them.

Delicious said: And i still don't know if that take on "ease" is working or not o.o
About tackling?

0

dzek said: I used to use them before and I thought they were very good but because I was more concerned with the tactical style I didn't pay attention to them.


About tackling?


Close down less something like that, on iwbs

0

Delicious said: Close down less something like that, on iwbs
I have ran some tests about pressure attempt and pressure completed per 90 minutes and also I have watched IWBs doing some weird things because of much more often trigger press. So with "Close Down Less" they stick to their position more and defend more effective(at least on my tests).

Btw its the same thing like passing directness :D

1

dzek said: I have ran some tests about pressure attempt and pressure completed per 90 minutes and also I have watched IWBs doing some weird things because of much more often trigger press. So with "Close Down Less" they stick to their position more and defend more effective(at least on my tests).

Btw its the same thing like passing directness :D


Mate it's not possible to change so drastically the way of playing on passing and having so similar results. And yet i am sure that devs don't even know what's going on with pass into space+ take more risk+ "play more direct PI".

But really i just look at it on my logic.

If you try to make a possession tactic you will undersand better, even tho i asked them to play shooter, sometimes a guy randomly will launch it, causing me a mental break down for 2 minutes.

0

Delicious said: Mate it's not possible to change so drastically the way of playing on passing and having so similar results. And yet i am sure that devs don't even know what's going on with pass into space+ take more risk+ "play more direct PI".

But really i just look at it on my logic.

If you try to make a possession tactic you will undersand better, even tho i asked them to play shooter, sometimes a guy randomly will launch it, causing me a mental break down for 2 minutes.

For sure it will not impact the game so drastically with more direct passing on PIs but it will make the players to pass the ball forward more aggressive without increasing tempo.

Its normal in this FM to watch your defenders make weird things in defence. We have to accept that 😅

I have many examples :cool:

You can see here a little one.

0

dzek said: For sure it will not impact the game so drastically with more direct passing on PIs but it will make the players to pass the ball forward more aggressive without increasing tempo.

Its normal in this FM to watch your defenders make weird things in defence. We have to accept that 😅

I have many examples :cool:

You can see here a little one.


Do you believe i would even read stuff like that? (Actually i did almost got another mental break down).

Not even know why you guys watch in 2D

0

Delicious said: Do you believe i would even read stuff like that? (Actually i did almost got another mental break down).

Not even know why you guys watch in 2D

You can only watch the GIF with full backs do crazy things. Old school FM gamers is one way to 2D :cool:

0

dzek said: You can only watch the GIF with full backs do crazy things. Old school FM gamers is one way to 2D :cool:

rather to watch only commentary like i did back then :D

0

Delicious said: rather to watch only commentary like i did back then :D
Well, you take it to the other extreme :D

0

It's awesome that, we are still able to extract tactical efficiency gains this late. Congrats!

1

1
Create an account or log in to leave a comment