Date: 15.07.2023

A different version of this tactic.
Tactical style by @Delicious.

Changes
Roles and Duties
  - IWB(Su)  -->  FB(Su)
  - WM(Su)  -->  IW(Su)

Tweaks on all PIs.

@dzek what pi did you put on FB? I was going there next :))

Delicious said: @dzek what pi did you put on FB? I was going there next :))
The same as we put on IWB but without "Roam From Position" and "Cut Inside With Ball"

+12? :woot:

Delicious said: +12? :woot:
Let's see another 7 runs ;)

Damn awesome! If we can make IW to wingers recruitment will be super easy

sponsorkindest said: Damn awesome! If we can make IW to wingers recruitment will be super easy
I will upload some different variations but before i have to make some tests on my own. Stay tuned ;)

dzek said: I will test some different variations but before i have to make some tests on my own. Stay tuned ;)

That would be awesome! I know if you do a holiday run strong right foot might not be needed for AML (IW) but when you actually play the matches, they play a little different if they don't have a strong right foot, at least that's my observation. So it's so much easier to have a Winger or Inside Forward from a recruitment standpoint.

sponsorkindest said: That would be awesome! I know if you do a holiday run strong right foot might not be needed for AML (IW) but when you actually play the matches, they play a little different if they don't have a strong right foot, at least that's my observation. So it's so much easier to have a Winger or Inside Forward from a recruitment standpoint.
I have noticed that too but IF also use opposite foot so you speak about Wingers.

Doesn't really make this much difference if you play Winger instead of IW. Don't be fixed on "points" but what you like more to see on the pitch

Delicious said: Doesn't really make this much difference if you play Winger instead of IW. Don't be fixed on "points" but what you like more to see on the pitch

Valid point!

dzek said: I have noticed that too but IF also use opposite foot so you speak about Wingers.

Ya true but when they cut specially into the box I didn’t find that big of a difference in game on which one is their strong foot. But these are no biggies.

sponsorkindest said: Ya true but when they cut specially into the box I didn’t find that big of a difference in game on which one is their strong foot. But these are no biggies.
Let's see in future tactics!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment