Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 28.07.2023
Test #2
Test #3

While executing this tactic, I drew inspiration from both 424 Overlap - Paradox and Guardiola's footballing style during his tenure as manager at Bayern Munich.

Pep's Bayern Munich

In this tactic, he used the players he played in the defensive midfielder as a full back while Pep was defending. For this, he recruited one of the best fullbacks of all time, like Lahm, into defensive midfield. My tactic is similar. While I'm attacking, I play the RB/LB in the narrow field and turn them into defensive midfielders. Together with the central midfielder, they become three people in the centre. CBs, on the other hand, open to the sides and enter half-backs.

League Table

Team Selection

Fixtures

Except for the first day of the game, I did not save so that people would not think of the possibility of load-save. I made all the matches with instant results. I didn't make any tactical changes. The reason why the game time looks high is because I turned on 20x in cheat engine.

Although I changed the formation, defensive line, some roles and some instructions, the main inspiration of the tactic is @Delicious . Success in simulation is his, failure is mine.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment