Patch 23.5.0 ( N ) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 13.09.2023
Test #2
Test #3

Finally won the Bundesliga with Bochum, while predicted 7th at the start of the season. Set pieces are key in this tactic

hey man! trying out ure tactic and getting some great results! do u have any smart tweaks in various situations ? =)

Ιn away games, go to cautious mentality. If the opponent is a top top club go to defensive mentality, even at home games

Also, schedule very easy friendlies as it helps create those green lines between the players you see. They are very important. But the most important thing is squad morale

cheers man

I have tweaked it. I removed "cross early " and added "low crosses" and "work ball into box". I have found that it works better

interesting, still changing mentallity in difficult games? finished 3rd w west ham and played good football =) bit better team now for season 2,  will try these changes! Calvert Lewin 48 premier league goals! =) 59 goals 12 ass all comp

well yeah, but I think starting the games with balanced mentality and then seeing how the games go, I judge it at that time

Create an account or log in to leave a comment