Test #1
Date: 10.11.2023
Test #2
Test #3
Patch 24.0.1 (DB1.0) tests
click to show

Is the 424 that is on top of the table 424 Winger Galore but without passing into space and with cross early

Cheers,

@letsgo9, I recommend you to mention from which tactic is this tweak and also the creator.

dzek said: @letsgo9, I recommend to mention from which tactic is this tweak and also the creator.

What u mean man? Basically every tactical template was tested by @Delicious
So everybody has to mention him for copycat? Im just testing hit cross early, if this works everybody ll be copying too.

letsgo9 said: What u mean man? Basically every tatical template was tested by @Delicious
So everybody has to mention him for copycat?

Isn't your tactic a variation of this one?

dzek said: Isn't your tactic a variation of this one?

Yes, he didnt mention @Delicious or @A Smile, why I'm the one that have to mention someone? lol

@dzek It's fixed, hope u r happy now :)

letsgo9 said: Yes, he didnt mention @Delicious or @A Smile, why I'm the one that have to mention someone? lol
Actually that tactic is different because @Chi uses 2 VOL and 2 W so i think there are some changes in the way the team plays. Anyway! As I said I recommend you to mention the main creator as a credit to him.

dzek said: Actually that tactic is different because @Chi uses 2 VOL and 2 W so i think there are some changes in the way the team plays. Anyway! As I said I recommend you to mention the main creator as a credit to him.

I agree, but you should tell him the same.

letsgo9 said: @dzek It's fixed, hope u r happy now :)
Brother, it's not a matter of me being happy. I think it's the right thing to do.

letsgo9 said: I agree, but you should tell him the same.
What do you mean?

dzek said: Brother, it's not a matter of me being happy. I think it's the right thing to do.

I agree but you have to do this with everyone too, i think u r exposing me for no reason

letsgo9 said: I agree but you have to do this with everyone too, i think u r exposing me for no reason
You can help too with this situation so we can build a better community here in FM-Arena. Anyway I think you get the point. In the end, you are a free man to do whatever you want ✌️

It was my first post, I wasn't sure how different something has to be. I'll add credit.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment