Test #2
Date: 07.11.2023
Test #3
Date: 07.11.2023
Patch 24.0.1 tests
click to show

Positions and commands are distorted.

what is going on

This is like going back 15 years or however long it was when you could exploit the me

This tactic looks strong both defensively and offensively. Good job mate!

@Zippo : please let us know if just this tactic can be tested for 4000 games.

Gj! This template is awesome.

wow, I was trying out new ideas and didn't even realize how great the results were. The strongest tactic I've used in FM23 online matches is the traditional 433, where the left side of the line of duty and command is like this. However, both on FM23 and at the beginning of FM24, my own use of the vacation test was always unsatisfactory and seemed to be a misperception.

i like more traditional shape, how should perform if you change the SS to IF and the two AF to the center? can you test it?

Great work! Do you also have a specular tactic? with a right wing and a left-sided shadow striker?

Can someone tell me if downloading tactics will also take their set piece routines? Thanks

alexej said: Can someone tell me if downloading tactics will also take their set piece routines? Thanks

I guess we are delegating the Set pieces to Man City assistant manager. In that case Guardiola's one, Juanma Lillo.

alexej said: Can someone tell me if downloading tactics will also take their set piece routines? Thanks

They are not paired together anymore. Here is knap's, it's good enough for now.

FM24BETA.fmf
Downloaded : 888 times
Uploaded : Nov 4, 2023

Chi said: They are not paired together anymore. Here is knap's, it's good enough for now.

The set piece isn't appearing in game

Hollow. said: The set piece isn't appearing in game

You have to press the "Load All Routines"

drake87 said: i like more traditional shape, how should perform if you change the SS to IF and the two AF to the center? can you test it?

I don't know if my translation software can express clearly, on the one hand, the traditional 424 formation has been tested too many times, I think it is difficult to improve. On the other hand, in fact, this tactical formation is no longer the category of 424 formation, it is closer to three strikers, FM23 and FM24 engine is largely the same, I think the current box position may be the best, followed by the three striker formation, they have a more direct and excellent goal pattern.

What really impressed is only 57 goal conceded with such high pressure and attacking mentality,  i dont know if there is an light version can make the defense even better

I've a lot of problem (like every years) in Away games, don't know if drop back mentality can resolve this

Anyone tried this tactic with everything flipped so the Inside Forward is on the right?

I just changed the BWM to  a MEZa and I won my first game 11-1, 1st in league v 15th . 9-1 at half time, subs killed the momentum but not a bad 45 mins 😂 I changed it as the focus play is on left so it made sense to have another players operating in that area of the pitch. It would protease tog very open v better teams. Both CF grabbed a hat trick. My squad would probably be better suited to a mirror image of the tactic and the focus on the right

*sad sigh*
I'm missing good old classic formations badly.

WTF is this!! hahahahaha 😭😭

Could you post PIs please? Gonna try it on FMTouch tomorrow e.e
Thank You

Instructions players please

Hi
If you were to play this, but with 3 at the back, would you get rid of the SS or one of the strikers?
Thank you

Thanks for the tactic @A Smile.I'm on my 3rd season rebuilding Lyon, played a full season with only 1 change at right wingback to IW-A for UCL games and PSG. Since this tactic have a lot of players on attack duty it's not so strong on defense, as someone already pointed. The corner set pieces used was the one from Delicious(Thanks btw). Won, Ligue 1, UCL and LC!
Cheers, here is some SS:

can someone tell me what the instructions are?

Jacko933 said: I just changed the BWM to  a MEZa and I won my first game 11-1, 1st in league v 15th . 9-1 at half time, subs killed the momentum but not a bad 45 mins 😂 I changed it as the focus play is on left so it made sense to have another players operating in that area of the pitch. It would protease tog very open v better teams. Both CF grabbed a hat trick. My squad would probably be better suited to a mirror image of the tactic and the focus on the right

this is looking better for me too :D

Do you guys know what are the best type of players for this tactic? I'm talking about the winger and the AM. Is it ok to have 2 wingers, with one of them playing more central as a AM? Also what about preferred foot for those 2 players?

If you would like a little tweak that I think makes this tactic slightly better, drop the middle striker to the AM position and have a play around with roles. AP / SS / T all work brilliantly...

macca72 said: If you would like a little tweak that I think makes this tactic slightly better, drop the middle striker to the AM position and have a play around with roles. AP / SS / T all work brilliantly...

You should put it on a test man

Create an account or log in to leave a comment