Test #1
Date: 17.11.2023
Test #2
Test #3

Based on 4222 Asym IX and @penpen Brazilian box CB Libero

CB + Libero instead of BPDs

@Droid @Zippo This one is CB alongside LB, trying to emulate the effect that we had on Brazilian box CB Libero. It's not the same in 4222 Asym XIV or 4222 Asym XII. These two have BPD alonside the Libero, changing only the libero side, which was suggested by @freyrdom

Well done! Thank you very much for conducting so many tests, and your tactics after iterative adjustments are better than I initially imagined. Although it is somewhat regrettable, compared to the 4222 Asym IX's dual BPD, this tactic improves a small amount of offensive ability and reduces more defensive ability. It seems that Libero's participation in midfield organization can indeed bring more offensive opportunities, but it poses greater risks to the defensive end.

It is worth noting that although there may be errors caused by testing, there is a counter intuitive phenomenon here:
4222 Asym XIIand this tatic, the only difference between these two formations is the left center back, but the combination of CD+Libero performs better than BPD+Libero in both offense and defense.But what puzzles me is that 2CD didn't play any better than 2BPD in the other formations.

So I downloaded these two tactics and conducted comparative testing in the game, trying to find logic with different performance and potential improvement opportunities. From the animation scenes in the game, the different combinations of center backs significantly affect the way football is pushed into the middle third. I have a hypothesis that this phenomenon is related to the CD's inability to set Dribble More instructions. Of course, this still needs to be verified.

Nevertheless, thank you for addressing my confusion. Wishing you the invention of even better tactics and, at the same time, enjoyment in your gameplay.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment