click to hide
Test #1
Date: 29.11.2023
Test #2
Test #3

Change:Remove “Pass Into Space”

I don't know if there has been a recent change in the game engine, but I have experienced in online league games that the "Pass Into Space" command leads to a significant increase in passing errors, and it is necessary to remove this command in order to play more smoothly in a high-intensity pressing style. Take the 4222 formation for example and see how the test went.

Hi @A Smile,

I have already check it and i think it doesn't change anything in the long run but I'm curious to see the results.

Here are my own:
424 QuadroWave X-4 (Tweak) - https://fm-arena.com/thread/7334-424-quadrowave-x-4-tweak-run-at-defense/
iBox V1.9b - https://fm-arena.com/thread/7237-fm24-ibox-v1-9b-by-dzek/

dzek said: Hi @A Smile,

I have already check it and i think it doesn't change anything in the long run but I'm curious to see the results.

Here are my own:
424 QuadroWave X-4 (Tweak) - https://fm-arena.com/thread/7334-424-quadrowave-x-4-tweak-run-at-defense/
iBox V1.9b - https://fm-arena.com/thread/7237-fm24-ibox-v1-9b-by-dzek/

We have so many test tactics that a lot of times we can't pay too much attention to the changes in some details:D .In my previous test of the 424 Frog Whirl, the results of removing the "Pass Into Space" setting were better, with a difference of 58 and 54 points. But there are also examples of the opposite. In these two days of online qualifying matches, I found that the defensive midfielders were often tackled out of the ball, so I added the forward press command, and then removed the "Pass Into Space", and performed very well in the traditional 433 tactics. A normal traditional 433 tactic is always difficult to play in either solo or online matches. But a good 4-3-3 is incredibly powerful and probably the most controlled formation, even though it never gets a higher score on a single vacation test. So I gave it a try in the Brazilian box and got my personal best goal difference so far in my holiday test. Of course it's not the one I uploaded, I always test it at least 2-3 times.

A Smile said: We have so many test tactics that a lot of times we can't pay too much attention to the changes in some details:D .In my previous test of the 424 Frog Whirl, the results of removing the "Pass Into Space" setting were better, with a difference of 58 and 54 points. But there are also examples of the opposite. In these two days of online qualifying matches, I found that the defensive midfielders were often tackled out of the ball, so I added the forward press command, and then removed the "Pass Into Space", and performed very well in the traditional 433 tactics. A normal traditional 433 tactic is always difficult to play in either solo or online matches. But a good 4-3-3 is incredibly powerful and probably the most controlled formation, even though it never gets a higher score on a single vacation test. So I gave it a try in the Brazilian box and got my personal best goal difference so far in my holiday test. Of course it's not the one I uploaded, I always test it at least 2-3 times.
I hope it goes well because I've heard from others that "Pass Into Space" especially in the "Attacking" mentality doesn't help that much. Maybe because there are no moves into space by the players or maybe because in a more aggressive mentality they are already doing it and activating the instruction to do it more than they should. We'll see! :)

dzek said: I hope it goes well because I've heard from others that "Pass Into Space" especially in the "Attacking" mentality doesn't help that much. Maybe because there are no moves into space by the players or maybe because in a more aggressive mentality they are already doing it and activating the instruction to do it more than they should. We'll see! :)

It does not seem to make much difference. But today I played an online qualifying match against a super team (I am now a second division coach and just took over recently), and I used this tactic, and the result was a home and away double win, and a statistical advantage, which is the first time since I took over this strong opponent:woot: .

Create an account or log in to leave a comment