Patch 21.2.2 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 29.12.2020
Test #2
Test #3

I`ve tried quite alot of tactics off this forum but mine seems to work best.

With this tactic I won the championship with Bournemouth and then an FA Cup final appearance whilst also winning the EURO II cup and Premier League.

In another save I started with Everton and sit top of the league in my 1st season with only 1 defeat to Man City away 3-2 whilst also beating Liverpool away and Arsenal at home and drawing with Chelsea.

It would be very interesting to see how this performs.......

Most tactics with rate 6.0+ will get you to the top of the table and maybe lift some trophies with correct management. About the top 3 tactics, with grade of 7.0, there isn't much difference between them and you will most likely pile up trophies as long as you keep morale and physical condition fine.

This is my Dynamics and still top..... Sold alot of the deadwood that was there which caused a few issues.  Some good additions aswell.

Started with my correct qualifications and playing experience of Semi Pro Footballer and National A License.......

ForeverEverton said: This is my Dynamics and still top..... Sold alot of the deadwood that was there which caused a few issues.  Some good additions aswell.

Started with my correct qualifications and playing experience of Semi Pro Footballer and National A License.......

can you share any results?

After the Chelsea 4-4 I experimented with another formation before coming back to my own....

@healmuth please test this tactic.

I'm happy to try it when i have some time but based on the results posted, this doesn't look incredibly promising.

healmuth said: I'm happy to try it when i have some time but based on the results posted, this doesn't look incredibly promising.

When I see any tactic with forwards, AML/AMR, IW or without IWB, I already know it's subpar. I kinda hope to see a good one anytime, but it's hard to be optimistic in this patch. I am really happy Cyan worked well, because I would go crazy if I had to watch one more match with Blue, Phoenix or Voila, which all play the same way in practice.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment