click to show

Hello,

Could you please try this tactic for me? It works pretty well for me :D

Here are some results with the tactic:

It works very well individually too

fabix99 said: Hello,

Could you please try this tactic for me? It works pretty well for me :D

Hi,

Can you upload screenshots of the tactic?

Thanks.

fabix99 said: Here it is, do you want anything else?

Please, could you update the opening post and put the info about the tactic(the screenshots of the tactic and result) into it.

Thanks.

Zippo said: Please, could you update the opening post and put the info about the tactic(the screenshots of the tactic and result) into it.

Thanks.

Done :)

I dont uderstand the people who testing tactics with teams like Paris SG,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern,where is the point?With those teams you can win everything with any decent tactic,I mean at least with some media team whould be much more apriciated and helpful!

babemocni1988 said: I dont uderstand the people who testing tactics with teams like Paris SG,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern,where is the point?With those teams you can win everything with any decent tactic,I mean at least with some media team whould be much more apriciated and helpful!

"Invincible tactic, 104 pts with Liverpool!"

ZaZ said: "Invincible tactic, 104 pts with Liverpool!"

liverpool...:D

babemocni1988 said: I dont uderstand the people who testing tactics with teams like Paris SG,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern

I think people do that because it's fun! :)

Who said that he tested something? He just played the game as he liked and had fun. He really don't owe you anything...

Nikko said: I think people do that because it's fun! :)

Who said that he tested something? He just played the game as he liked and had fun. He really don't owe you anything...

I guess he means those teams will win everything as long as you don't get in the way or play without goalkeeper. It's like those tactics with 3.0 or less that comes in a post "Quadruple with Real Madrid". Fun to play, but nothing to be overexcited.

Nikko said: I think people do that because it's fun! :)

who sad somebody owe me something,come on man it is just my opinion :)

babemocni1988 said: I dont uderstand the people who testing tactics with teams like Paris SG,Liverpool,Barcelona,Bayern,where is the point?With those teams you can win everything with any decent tactic,I mean at least with some media team whould be much more apriciated and helpful!

Hey mate  cheers. I play with PSG because I am a fan. i never said I made my tactic testing with them, otherwise I would not have played nearly 10 seasons ahah.

have fun and do not overthink sometimes, just have fun with the game ;)

With teams like Liverpool, PSG etc, AI manager plays more defense and it's more hard to break the "enemy".

cadoni said: With teams like Liverpool, PSG etc, AI manager plays more defense and it's more hard to break the "enemy".
Sure I agree, and players like Mbappe just need ball in the space and its game over :)

With lower CA + Rep team, AI plays more open and more risky

Create an account or log in to leave a comment