GF
AG
PLD
Matches
Patch 21.2.2 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 02.01.2021

Happy new year to all the Football Manager lovers!
I want to share with you this tactic called Clockwork Orange that won me the Premier League and the Europa League with Arsenal in the first season and with no signings, playing nearly all of the season on holiday mode, without freezing anything (I don't have FMRTE).
I couldn't sleep cause I ate too much on the New Year's Eve Dinner, so I decided to work on this tactic that I started doing some days ago and the results were amazing for me. I hope you have the same success I had with this tactic.
Use the set pieces that are included with the tactic.

Quite disappointing if I have to be honest, I expected something much better given the amazing results I had with Arsenal playing on holiday mode. Anyway thank you very much guys for testing the tactic. See you next tactic.

Remove DLP (De), make him (Su). With (De) you put pressure on your Wing Backs, since AI can see there is a DLP (De) there and avoid that space.

cadoni said: Remove DLP (De), make him (Su). With (De) you put pressure on your Wing Backs, since AI can see there is a DLP (De) there and avoid that space.

I already tried that before but the results were not as good as when I put the DLP on defence duty.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment