Patch 24.2.0 (DB1.0) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 05.01.2024
Test #2
Test #3

I tried to combine gegenpress and tiki-taka as much as I could.

- Full-scale season test. Used holiday mode. Before start I set in only two players in to first eleven: Haaland and De Bruyne. They were key players for my tactic so they were need to play as I setted. So I locked them in to avoid assistant manager's potentially change their positions and roles (I ticked on both "use current match tactic" and "use current team selection" option tabs on holiday mode setup menu. Thanks to @CBP87  for this advice)

After these, I went on holiday mode and gave responsibles of other player selections and team-player trainings to the assistant manager. I created corner set piece tactic with team's set piece trainer. Not special just formed it with trainer's adivice and gave responsible to him.

Here it is the results of test:

- Rico Lewis was also part of the squad. His statistics: 21(29) 1G 8A

- His statistics and two GK (Steffen and Carson. Both did not part of any match) not in the squad selection tab picture because of my notebooks available max resolution setup.

- All players that part of the squad, scored at least one goal and made one assist (except GK's)

- We won the league and all other cups that we participate (World Clubs Championship result does not in competitions results tab picture because of the same available max resolution setup. You can see in schedule pics)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment