Date: 09.01.2024
Test #5
Test #6
Patch 24.2.0 (DB1.0) tests
click to show

Changed some FBs PIs

Ok now let's see with more matches played the effect of Overlap Right and Run At Defence (moreover what happens when we overload FBs with several PIs)

Gianaa9 said: Ok now let's see with more matches played the effect of Overlap Right and Run At Defence (moreover what happens when we overload FBs with several PIs)
Let's see what Overlap Right and Run At Defence will do.

dzek said: Let's see what Overlap Right and Run At Defence will do.

Honestly I decided to test overlaps separately because of the shape: Left Back has more space in front of him in respect to the right one. And i also noticed that overlaps (especially with stay wider) increase very much Against Goals, so if overlap right isn't necessary, i'd like to remove it. By the way, if you want to consider it also a test for you Left advantage theory in the testing league, feel free, discover new game logics is always good!

Effective tactic but doesn't play nice football in game. Boring to watch and now I am getting cooked on football twitter. Thanks man.

LEWOP said: Effective tactic but doesn't play nice football in game. Boring to watch and now I am getting cooked on football twitter. Thanks man.

Just trying to improve it every time, hope to manage to merge nice football with results in next versions, i'll work onto it, thank you for the feedback!

PIs if possible brother thanks.

Apart from switching the GK to be defensive rather than attack on Sweeper keeper, what else have you changed here vs the old version? If some PI's, can you please screen shot on here?

Also - mid game, when you go up, do you lower the overall mentality or just stick to attacking?

Bennyt1987 said: Apart from switching the GK to be defensive rather than attack on Sweeper keeper, what else have you changed here vs the old version? If some PI's, can you please screen shot on here?

Also - mid game, when you go up, do you lower the overall mentality or just stick to attacking?

I’m not at home, this evening i’ll try to post PIs

I usually stick to Attacking mentality unless i’m +3 (-> Cautious) or -2 (-> Very Attacking)

Thanks!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment