Patch 24.2.0 (DB2.0) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 11.01.2024
Test #2
Test #3

New tactic trial. This time I prefered 4-2-3-1 with 2DM and a CM. I tried to solidify defense and focus on offensive effiency.

I think it's worked good because when the simulation finished and checking the results, I realize that the team suffered a hell ton of injuries. Especially the main squad players. I also add pics about it.

Except Carabao Cup (lost in final against Newcastle) we won all other competitions that we participate. You can see the whole season match results in schedule pics down below.

Here it is the results:

Ederson replaced by Steffen during his injury periods. He played 17 matches (Actually, I set Ortega as second GK but A.M prefered Steffen instead of him) Sergio Gomez was also part of the squad. His statistics: 19(30) 6G 13A. All players that part of the rotation scored at least one goal (Except GK's) and except K.Phillips all of them also made at least one assist.

Feel free to feed back.

UPDATE:

- Everton test results. The media expected that they would finish 18th place in the league.

UPDATE:

- Nottingham Forest test results. Expected that they would finish 15th in the league.

UPDATE:

- Aston Villa test results. Expected that they would finish 9th in the league.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment