ta2199 said: After some season now we are EPL champion (Predicted 6th). Next target should be C1 Cup

Here is our Key Player. He played well in both DM and MC Position

And Here is the Best Player in the World now. Does this player worth to buy for 107Mil ? @ZaZ cause Im planning to bring him in

bro how u can show their Pot abilities ?
and ur skin name please.

@ZaZ Btw i tried many tactics but urs still the best! although i wished if it has one striker at least :angel:

Keshk said: bro how u can show their Pot abilities ?
and ur skin name please.

@ZaZ Btw i tried many tactics but urs still the best! although i wished if it has one striker at least :angel:

I have In-game Editor. The skin name is FM-Nation Skin.
You can move 1 SS to Striker, didn't affected the tactic very much in my opinion.

Incredible first matches

Chatin said: Incredible first matches

Good job there! Make sure to keep an eye on fatigue (on medical centre) and keep the team motivated, because it's normal for them to get complacent when they are winning too much.

hello @ZaZ i try your tatcitic on my low lvl club in serbian league ... i promoted from 2nd devision and 4 sesaon i stay on midle table and now i want to try this ... so need me individaul trening for strikers ? i have af stiker now i put to trainer SS? and whan i use in-season  and in-season 2 version of trainng? its be good to crate filter list for postion but this is so good for now :D
tnx a lot and i shere my sesaon

ZaZ said: Good job there! Make sure to keep an eye on fatigue (on medical centre) and keep the team motivated, because it's normal for them to get complacent when they are winning too much.

Very solid tactics. You don't need to shoot 20 times to score a goal. I change 3 players in each game of the starting eleven. Very happy with this tactic.

my games whit this tactic :D very very good for now :D

100ka said: hello @ZaZ i try your tatcitic on my low lvl club in serbian league ... i promoted from 2nd devision and 4 sesaon i stay on midle table and now i want to try this ... so need me individaul trening for strikers ? i have af stiker now i put to trainer SS? and whan i use in-season  and in-season 2 version of trainng? its be good to crate filter list for postion but this is so good for now :D
tnx a lot and i shere my sesaon

Hi! Put your strikers to train for SS. Accomplished players play almost as well as Natural, but you can really feel the difference if they are below accomplished. Some friendlies can help achieve Accomplished faster.

About the training, one is for two matches a week while the other is for one match a week.

ZaZ said: Hi! Put your strikers to train for SS. Accomplished players play almost as well as Natural, but you can really feel the difference if they are below accomplished. Some friendlies can help achieve Accomplished faster.

About the training, one is for two matches a week while the other is for one match a week.

2 its for 2 game on weak and in-seasone for 1 game on wrak right ?

100ka said: 2 its for 2 game on weak and in-seasone for 1 game on wrak right ?

Correct.

@ZaZ  what its diferent of light and dark blue tacitic?

@ZaZ I think change 1 SS to AP maybe could improve the tactic a a little bit

Great tactic. Almost unbeatable. Wins Premier League, Champions League and Carabao Cup. Finalists in the FA Cup. Many games in the last month. Up to 7 games in the last 2 weeks. I signed Brandt at the winter market and sold Giroud.

Dark Blue, It has helped me at specific moments to score the goal I needed.

@ZaZ I have a question, when there are no matches in the national team matches, what training do you get?

100ka said: @ZaZ  what its diferent of light and dark blue tacitic?

Light is to save energy and avoid bookings, to use when you are winning the match. Dark is the same as Blue, but with Very Attacking mentality, to use when you are desperate for goals.

ta2199 said: @ZaZ I think change 1 SS to AP maybe could improve the tactic a a little bit

To be honest, I can't stand asymmetry in tactics. Nothing wrong with people doing it, but my head has rejection to the concept and seeks symmetry. You can create a topic to test it if you want, but I think I'm done for FM21, since next edition comes in a couple of weeks.

Chatin said: Great tactic. Almost unbeatable. Wins Premier League, Champions League and Carabao Cup. Finalists in the FA Cup. Many games in the last month. Up to 7 games in the last 2 weeks. I signed Brandt at the winter market and sold Giroud.

Dark Blue, It has helped me at specific moments to score the goal I needed.

@ZaZ I have a question, when there are no matches in the national team matches, what training do you get?

I would give one week vacation to everyone (to avoid fatigue), then Pre-Season until matches come back.

Thanks zaz

just me said: Thanks zaz

Gratz!

Hey ZaZ@Co.
I`m finally registered here, to say BIG THX for this tactic.

At the moment i`m in my 2nd season@Bundesliga with my favourite team Hertha BSC.
1st season i got awesome results with a wierd team for this formation, because irl Hertha don`t have any good winger anymore and no fast Striker (almost everyone on loan or sold).

This is the end of the 1st season:

Lost the final@penalties to Frankfurt in the german football cup. :cry:

This, the 2nd season, 10 matches before end of the Bundesliga and 12 points ahead, place one.

Also 1st time Groupstage Champions League ez won and now vs Besiktas Istanbul, which should be kinda easy.

All this in my 2nd year@Hertha BSC.

I transferred alot players the last months.
Fast, young, talented players came in. A few "Oldies" as backup and alot of youngsters for 2nd team.

1st year transfers (had almost 0 wingers or fast offensive player), escpecially for the left side.

2nd year transfers.

Also a few good, fast, young player came back from Loan (Dilrosun,Maier for CM etc.) and i bought Matheus Cunha back from Athletico for only 11,5 Mio.€ (he fits perfect as SS and is 30Mio.€ now, season not even over).

BUT...i have to say ZaZ, i tried your training-setup only the first few months in the 1st season, which gave me way more injured players even when i tried to rotate hard and watch the fatigue.
I let my assists lead the training and it got a little bit better.
I mean...i will try your training the 3rd season again, because i have a better team now with 2-3 player for each position + better/more assists, physios.

So far, thanks alot bro and stay safe.
Have a awesome CL night@all. :)

Nebuuuu said: Hey ZaZ@Co.

At the moment i`m in my 2nd season@Bundesliga with my favourite team Hertha BSC.
1st season i got awesome results with a wierd team for this formation, because irl Hertha don`t have any good winger anymore and no fast Striker (almost everyone on loan or sold).

Hi,

What were the players' stats at the end of the season?

Thanks.

Nebuuuu said: Hey ZaZ@Co.

This is the end of the 1st season:

Lost the final@penalties to Frankfurt in the german football cup. :cry:

This, the 2nd season, 10 matches before end of the Bundesliga and 12 points ahead, place one.

Also 1st time Groupstage Champions League ez won and now vs Besiktas Istanbul, which should be kinda easy.

All this in my 2nd year@Hertha BSC.

I transferred alot players the last months.
Fast, young, talented players came in. A few "Oldies" as backup and alot of youngsters for 2nd team.

1st year transfers (had almost 0 wingers or fast offensive player), escpecially for the left side.

2nd year transfers.

Also a few good, fast, young player came back from Loan (Dilrosun,Maier for CM etc.) and i bought Matheus Cunha back from Athletico for only 11,5 Mio.€ (he fits perfect as SS and is 30Mio.€ now, season not even over).

BUT...i have to say ZaZ, i tried your training-setup only the first few months in the 1st season, which gave me way more injured players even when i tried to rotate hard and watch the fatigue.
I let my assists lead the training and it got a little bit better.
I mean...i will try your training the 3rd season again, because i have a better team now with 2-3 player for each position + better/more assists, physios.

So far, thanks alot bro and stay safe.
Have a awesome CL night@all. :)

Thank you and congratulations! I hope you can win the UCL this season.

About training, I added my training schedules more because people asked, but I didn't do any experiment with training to know what's more effective, and I don't have any more knowledge about it than other players. I just use what I think makes sense to improve cohesion, give match bonuses, train speed attributes and give happiness, which I think are the most important things about training.

When I use those schedules, I rarely get many injuries. I mean, it's common to get short injuries of two or three days, and maybe have one or two players in longer injuries, but it never caused me trouble during the season. The In-Season schedule is actually pretty light, it shouldn't cause many more injuries than training from assistant manager. Maybe you got unlucky, or maybe your team has high injury proneness.

ZaZ said: Thank you and congratulations! I hope you can win the UCL this season.

About training, I added my training schedules more because people asked, but I didn't do any experiment with training to know what's more effective, and I don't have any more knowledge about it than other players. I just use what I think makes sense to improve cohesion, give match bonuses, train speed attributes and give happiness, which I think are the most important things about training.

When I use those schedules, I rarely get many injuries. I mean, it's common to get short injuries of two or three days, and maybe have one or two players in longer injuries, but it never caused me trouble during the season. The In-Season schedule is actually pretty light, it shouldn't cause many more injuries than training from assistant manager. Maybe you got unlucky, or maybe your team has high injury proneness.

Actually I think FM 21 does has a lot of injuries. Sometime I got player got injury from spriting. :facepalm

ta2199 said: Actually I think FM 21 does has a lot of injuries. Sometime I got player got injury from spriting. :facepalm

I get lots of small injuries, but it's very rare to get more than two or three players with injuries longer than two weeks.

hello.can i ask what style are the tactics?tiki taka?

BARAK said: hello.can i ask what style are the tactics?tiki taka?

Gegenpress.

what seasone ... i start this tactic on midle of sesaone and great resulat :D 1st in history i win serbian cup and finish 3 place on table ... go hard on next sesaon :D so good

100ka said:

what seasone ... i start this tactic on midle of sesaone and great resulat :D 1st in history i win serbian cup and finish 3 place on table ... go hard on next sesaon :D so good

Gratz! What was your position in table before using Blue?

Second season. we win the Premier League and the Champions League again. We also won the Club World Cup and Community Shield. Bad performance in Fa Cup and Carabao

ZaZ said: Gratz! What was your position in table before using Blue?

max 5 or 6 position ..

Simple question. If i use some training schedules which are differ from yours, will the results be affected ? Because you know, i want to use some technical or set pieces training to coach for some young players in my team.

Bonka said: Simple question. If i use some training schedules which are differ from yours, will the results be affected ? Because you know, i want to use some technical or set pieces training to coach for some young players in my team.

Match preparation, team cohesion, player happiness and general fitness (including avoiding injuries and fatigue) affect the results directly. However, how much the results are affected is up to debate, since I never heard about a study of training schedules and their impact on results.

What I can say is that my training schedules are focused in maximizing the chance to win in the current season. On developing players for future seasons, speed attributes are proven to be the most important for this version of FM, so my training schedules focus mostly on improving quickness.

Does this mean my training schedule is the best? Not at all, since different players might have different goals. For example, you might want to focus on improving players for future seasons, switching match preparation for some specific training (like more quickness). You could also use heavier training schedules and rest players manually, which would potentialy get better results (if you manage to avoid fatigue and injuries).

Anyway, I don't think using a different training schedule would make that much of a difference. You might lose a small bonus to next match, but you are getting other bonuses instead, which might even out in the end.

Does this tactic work in lower league still? I'm playing as Slough and promoted from the South league and National league in my first seasons using a different tactic and lost play offs in my first season in League Two. I've switched to this tactic in the pre season and I'm really struggling. I'm only 3 points outside of the relegation zone after 14 games. Is there something I'm doing wrong or does the tactic not work with bad teams anymore? My striker that was top goal scorer in the league last season has scored only 4 goals in 14 games. If you could offer any advice that would be appreciated.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment