Patch 24.2.0 (DB2.0) tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 14.01.2024
Test #2
Test #3

Tried a new version of my Box Levante x Pirate "serie", in the next post i'll explain reasons and logic behind this tactic, please read it!

Similar to my Box Levante x Pirate 2, but with attacking mentality and new TIs, removed overlap right and Run At Defence.

I listened advices from someone who contacted me in private messages but also in some threads here, complaining about some top tactics with high points average but not very effective against some shapes (i.e. 433,4231,...).
So i tried to build a tactic with maybe not very high points average but that should be much more consistent and successful against almost every team. In the image below you can see some of the test i did (thanks to @dzek's testing league) of my top table tactics, and computed moreover typical "Points,GF,AG,GD" also the standard deviation of the average scores, cause we dont' need a tactic which could score 78 points in a season and 65 in the next one, but the aim is to have a consistent tactic which could guarantee almost every time the same results.
So maybe this one won't reach top table, but could be way more useful for ones who want a safer tactic to use against everyone.

P.S.
Note that every testing league is different, so don't be surprised about 70s average scores of some tactic that here on FMArena are on 62/63/64 average points, they're simply different tests, but you can use it just as a comparison between tactics that are already tested here and this one.

Thank You for having read it, enjoy!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment