@Droid @Zippo  will this get tested for more than 4800?

Pretty vigorous one :) A question though as I play on PS5. Does it mean that attacking width is just "standard"? As I replicated all from your posted images.

Another question - do you ever change settings for example mid game, when assistant tells you something like "shots are far away, so lets play "walk in the box"?

Alexandru said: Pretty vigorous one :) A question though as I play on PS5. Does it mean that attacking width is just "standard"? As I replicated all from your posted images.

Another question - do you ever change settings for example mid game, when assistant tells you something like "shots are far away, so lets play "walk in the box"?

For the width, yes, it's standard. As for the assistant part, I never change anything based on what he says. When I play easier games and struggle to score, I lower the tempo to make them come up and leave spaces. Or in other games, I play with the width to see if it has any impact. But these changes are rare. Usually I leave the tactic as it is for like 80-90% of the games

Create an account or log in to leave a comment