FM-Arena tactic testing league has been updated.

by Zippo, Feb 29, 2024

Hi,

"The Winter Patch" just dropped and as you may already know it doesn't have any M.E. changes.

Anyway, we have updated our tactic testing league and soon we'll start retesting tactics on the updated DB.

We implemented some tweaks to the tactic testing league that greatly reduce the RNG in the league, these tweaks reduce the RNG about 2 times. Also, we made slight tweaking to the players' attributes and AI managers' tactical settings.

Soon, after our testing algorithm finishes retesting the tactics from the "Hall of Fame" under the new DB, you can manually request retesting your tactic under the new DB.

Please note, that the "retesting requests" share the same cooldown with the regular tactic sharing so per 24 hours you can only make 2 retesting request or share 2 new tactics or a combination of both.

Cheers.

Thanks @Zippo

Will you still be testing the tactics that were submitted in the last 24 hours? will these be tested after the Hall of Fame tactics?

Thanks

CBP87 said: Thanks @Zippo

Will you still be testing the tactics that were submitted in the last 24 hours? will these be tested after the Hall of Fame tactics?

Thanks

The priority will be given to the tactics from the HOF, probably, not all of them will be retested from the start but obviously, a bunch of top tactics from the top of HOF should be retested at first then next, probably, a mix of newly uploaded tactics and retesting requests.

Now, we just wait until FMRTE gets updated. :)

Wow, some massive points boost for a few tactics there...I know there haven't been any ME changes but I wonder if balanced/positive mentality has received some sort of hidden boost

CBP87 said: Wow, some massive points boost for a few tactics there...I know there haven't been any ME changes but I wonder if balanced/positive mentality has received some sort of hidden boost

Probably these boosts are due to attributes changes in the database’s players, I think there’s anything about 24.3.0 patch

Gianaa9 said: Probably these boosts are due to attributes changes in the database’s players, I think there’s anything about 24.3.0 patch

I would assume the attribute changes would be generic across all roles, so maybe 13 across the board for all attributes rather than certain increases in certain attributes which would benefit certain roles

Gianaa9 said: Probably these boosts are due to attributes changes in the database’s players, I think there’s anything about 24.3.0 patch

It's the power of RNG. 2,400 matches give enough room for such increases.

Meriten said: It's the power of RNG. 2,400 matches give enough room for such increases.

Barely, and unlikely. Some differences are huge.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment