Date: 07.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 07.12.2021
Patch 22.1.1 ( N ) tests
click to show
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to show

It's my first time here on FM Arena

On FM21 i used ZaZ Blue 3.0 tactic and the results was very good. On this FM22 i decided make a mix tactic with Fanatic tactic and Blue 3.0 tactic and the results until now are insane with my FC Porto save and now with my Lourosa save

Home Games - Attacking or Very Attacking just if you are losing. If you are underdog, use Cautious or Positive depending of the opponent and put instruction Play For Set Pieces

Away Games - Positive and put instruction Play For Set Pieces. If you are underdog, use Cautious or Positive depending of the opponent and put instruction Play For Set Pieces. If you are losing change to Attacking or Very Attacking

Hard Games - Use Cautious and put instruction Play For Set Pieces

Individual Training

GK: Sweeper Keeper - Support
DL: Inverted Wing Back - Support
DCL: Ball Playing Defender - Defend
DCR: Ball Playing Defender - Defend
DR: Inverted Wing Back - Support
DM: Deep Lying Playmaker - Support
ML: Winger - Support
MC: Central Midfielder - Attack
MR: Winger - Support
STL: Advanced Forward - Attack
STR: Advanced Forward - Attack

IMPORTANT: Pay attention to the players favorite moves to not conflict with the tactic. If have a conflict favorite move, untrain

My Own Trainings

Home Games

Away Games/Hard Games

Set Pieces

Throw-Ins Left: DL
Throw-Ins Right: DR
Free Kicks: The best player with Free Kick Taking, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc
Corners Left: A right footed player with best Corners, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc
Corners Right: A left footed player with best Corners, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc

IMPORTANT: On corners the best CD with Heading and Jumping Reach must Attack Near Post and the other CD must be on Lurk at Near Post

Credits to @Maverick and @ZaZ

Check it out:

A test of @Saddy on Fiorentina attached too
A test of @tom1972 on AC Milan attached too
A test of @keadude on Viking attached too
A test of @Belmorn on Schalke attached too

@Eric can u test this one?

BiTeL33T said: @Eric can u test this one?

Honestly, it looks almost the same as Fanatic which I've tested already - https://fm-arena.com/thread/1607-fanatic-fm22-beta-performance-result/

Eric said: Honestly, it looks almost the same as Fanatic which I've tested already - https://fm-arena.com/thread/1607-fanatic-fm22-beta-performance-result/

The changes @Eric:

- I added/removed some instructions from players
- Set pieces are from ZaZ. I score a lot from corners and free kicks

The rest is the same, but you can test with this set pieces if you want

Looks very,very good-just in the middle of the season with AC Milan-will post some pics soon

tom1972 said: Looks very,very good-just in the middle of the season with AC Milan-will post some pics soon

Im glad its working with you @tom1972. After post some pics then :)

NeOnHD92 said: Hi all, it's my first time here on FM Arena

On FM21 i used ZaZ Blue 3.0 tactic and the results was very good. On this FM22 (Beta) i decided make a mix tactic with Fanatic tactic and Blue 3.0 tactic and the results until now are insane with my FC Porto save

Set Pieces

Throw-Ins Left: L-IWB
Throw-Ins Right: R-IWB
Free Kicks: The best player with Free Kick Taking, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc
Corners Left: A right footed player with best Corners, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc
Corners Right: A left footed player with best Corners, Passing, Vision, Crossing, etc

IMPORTANT: On corners the best CD with Heading and Jumping Reach must Attack Near Post and the other CD must be on Lurk at Near Post

Credits to @Maverick and @ZaZ

Check it out:

A test of @Saddy on Fiorentina attached too

The important note of Best heading CD...is it default or do we have to add something manually?

Gratz for the score! I've tried something like that during early beta and it went bad, but it seems like lots of stuff have changed with the match engine. Even Blue with SS improved a lot from Beta to release, so I guess I should start trying in that direction again.

Best tactic so far on this forum

I feel like the good score/performance of this tactic and ZaZ's one (compared to others) is mainly due to set pieces rather than the formation or instructions. Congrats.

After 23 games with AC Milan we scored 66 goals where 11 was scored from corner kicks,so it's not entirely true what you sayin' ,at least in my case @Jimmy
I'll post some pics later,once finish my season

Jimmy said: I feel like the good score/performance of this tactic and ZaZ's one (compared to others) is mainly due to set pieces rather than the formation or instructions. Congrats.

He was very clear that he based this tactic in two other successful tactics from FM21, so I don't get why you are saying results are only because of set pieces. Red uses the same set pieces and performs worse.

Good to read ! :)

I wanted to congratulate you for your set pieces because they're definitely better than others. That's what I wanted to say, not that it's only thanks to them. Your tactics are very good.

https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/7670/
hmm almost same right?

arsenal737 said: The important note of Best heading CD...is it default or do we have to add something manually?

I use the always the best CD with better Heading, Jumping Reach, etc attacking 1st post @arsenal737

ZaZ said: Gratz for the score! I've tried something like that during early beta and it went bad, but it seems like lots of stuff have changed with the match engine. Even Blue with SS improved a lot from Beta to release, so I guess I should start trying in that direction again.

Thank you @ZaZ but the credits its all to you and @Maverick because its a mix of both tactics :)

tom1972 said: Best tactic so far on this forum

Thank you @tom1972. Post your results

Jimmy said: I feel like the good score/performance of this tactic and ZaZ's one (compared to others) is mainly due to set pieces rather than the formation or instructions. Congrats.

Thanks @Jimmy. Set pieces in real life win games too ;)

Ucan said: https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/7670/
hmm almost same right?

Not the same @Ucan

NeOnHD92 said: I use the always the best CD with better Heading, Jumping Reach, etc attacking 1st post @arsenal737

My question was how do you get him to do that? I mean do you use him as RCB or there is some other way...

I still don't understand the question @arsenal737 sorry

Do I have to do something manually or your settings are default in the tactic which you have posted?

arsenal737 said: Do I have to do something manually or your settings are default in the tactic which you have posted?

Just make sure your best heading defender is your DCR,because he's the one who attacks near post,unless you'll manually swap it in your set pieces settings

Got it, that's what I thought..

tom1972 said: Just make sure your best heading defender is your DCR,because he's the one who attacks near post,unless you'll manually swap it in your set pieces settings

Thanks for the help @tom1972

By the way @NeOnHD92 do you use LM /left foot or right,or you don't pay attention to that?

tom1972 said: By the way @NeOnHD92 do you use LM /left foot or right,or you don't pay attention to that?

On Set Pieces or Wingers @tom1972?

NeOnHD92 said: On Set Pieces or Wingers @tom1972?

On wingers

tom1972 said: On wingers

Left foot on Left and Right foot on Right @tom1972
Post some results from yours

This is amazing work - I think the extra CDM makes it slightly more balanced with less conceded compared to Zaz red. One question - for the CDM (DLP) position, do you want to prioritize a player with high defense stats (tackling, marking etc) or prioritize players with high passing stats (vision, passing etc)? Same question for the CM position - what stats should be prioritized? Thank you always!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment