Hi there @hmh. Thanks for your feedback
About your  question ... On my saves my priority for the DLP in defense but if you have possibility to have a DLP with a mix of defense/attack even better. The CM is an attacking player with passing, creativity, vision game, technique, etc . That's you need to know?

Sorry all about my english because in portuguese and i'm trying help everybody
how can i in the best way possible :)

Your English and descriptions are really good / super helpful :) I also love that you and ZaZ credit each other and work together for the better of the game / community!!

Do you think it is better STR has right foot strong and STRL left foot strong? Also for the attacking postions (ST, LM, RM) positions, which attributes are most important?? Thank you always!

OK,so finally managed to finish first season with AC Milan(I play all games on extended highlights).Results were very good.Tactic is top of the test and I can confirm it's working great.Won Serie A,Coppa Italia-only UCL was too strong for me,Man Utd(my team btw :cool: ) knocked me out in QF and won CL after 1-0 victory against Bayern(shame it's not going to happen irl).Is it just me ,or do you have same feelings that MU is very over powered in this FM?Anyway...Here are some screenshots,I've done only one transfer ,Moukoko but he wasn't my first choice-he mainly started at the bench for most of the games,but still managed to score 21 goals in all competitions.Next season I'm going for triple ;)
P.S. Only 19 goals from corners @Jimmy
Well done @NeOnHD92 :thup:

hmh said: Your English and descriptions are really good / super helpful :) I also love that you and ZaZ credit each other and work together for the better of the game / community!!

Do you think it is better STR has right foot strong and STRL left foot strong? Also for the attacking postions (ST, LM, RM) positions, which attributes are most important?? Thank you always!

In my opinion i prefer STR with strong right foot and STL with strong left foot. If you got with two feet fairly strong, even better. LW with left foot and RW with right foot with best attributes possible (off ball, crossing, passing, speed, etc). That's all you need @hmh?

tom1972 said: OK,so finally managed to finish first season with AC Milan(I play all games on extended highlights).Results were very good.Tactic is top of the test and I can confirm it's working great.Won Serie A,Coppa Italia-only UCL was too strong for me,Man Utd(my team btw :cool: ) knocked me out in QF and won CL after 1-0 victory against Bayern(shame it's not going to happen irl).Is it just me ,or do you have same feelings that MU is very over powered in this FM?Anyway...Here are some screenshots,I've done only one transfer ,Moukoko but he wasn't my first choice-he mainly started at the bench for most of the games,but still managed to score 21 goals in all competitions.Next season I'm going for triple ;)
P.S. Only 19 goals from corners @Jimmy
Well done @NeOnHD92 :thup:

Thanks for feedback @tom1972 :)
Excelent results and i'm glad it's working great with you mate

Hey. Great tactic. Going well so far and really enjoying it. Just wondering if you have a preferred training schedule to go with it?

keadude said: Hey. Great tactic. Going well so far and really enjoying it. Just wondering if you have a preferred training schedule to go with it?

Thanks @keadude. I need put more info on first page and i will do today

About your question, i put the players training ex: LDef - Inverted Wing Back - Support, etc. That’s it?

About your results put here some pics to see then :)

NeOnHD92 said: Thanks @keadude. I need put more info on first page and i will do today

About your question, i put the players training ex: LDef - Inverted Wing Back - Support, etc. That’s it?

Here you go. Most recent results. Top of the league nearing the end of the campaign. Was predicted mid-table. Team is absolute rubbish, no wage budget, barely any transfer but we've been pretty much the best team in every match.

Even the cup game I lost 6-3 I was the better team, they just scored with every single attack because I played my even worse reserves.

Good stuff. I'd love to see how it goes with a decent club!

Do you use any OI with this? or do you delegate that to the assistant ?

NeOnHD92 said: Thanks @keadude. I need put more info on first page and i will do today

I use these schedules in season.Don't even remember where I got them from and who to credit for it.Before the season I go with general advice of my staff.

2MatchWeek-Thedoubleinstesitytraining.fmf
Downloaded : 249 times
Uploaded : Nov 13, 2021
1MatchWeek-Thedoubleinstesitytraining.fmf
Downloaded : 248 times
0MatchWeek-Thedoubleinstesitytraining.fmf
Downloaded : 237 times

brainbox said: Do you use any OI with this? or do you delegate that to the assistant ?

Not OP, but usually very few people use any OI with their tactics, as it can make some tactics act weird and you have to change them depending on opponent formation

keadude said: Here you go. Most recent results. Top of the league nearing the end of the campaign. Was predicted mid-table. Team is absolute rubbish, no wage budget, barely any transfer but we've been pretty much the best team in every match.

Even the cup game I lost 6-3 I was the better team, they just scored with every single attack because I played my even worse reserves.

Good stuff. I'd love to see how it goes with a decent club!

Thanks @keadude. Excelent results
I will put your sucess on first page

brainbox said: Do you use any OI with this? or do you delegate that to the assistant ?

I dont use OI's @brainbox

Guys i refresh my first page with more info to help everyone
Good saves for all of you and thanks for using the tactic

What's the most needed attributes for every role ? nice tactic btw

Lasoneff said: What's the most needed attributes for every role ? nice tactic btw

Thanks @Lasoneff

About your question:

GK: The best possible

DL: Good DL with mix of defending and attacking at same time. Acceleration is very important

DC's: The best possible. Acceleration is very important to win balls

DR: Good DR with mix of defending and attacking at same time. Acceleration is very important

DM: Good DM with mix of defending and passing at same time

WINGERS: The best possible with passing, crossing, vision, off ball, etc. Acceleration is very, very important

CM: The best possible with passing, vision, off ball, creativity, etc

STRIKERS: The best possible with good finishing

That's it @Lasoneff?

NeOnHD92 said: Thanks @Lasoneff

About your question:

GK: The best possible

DL: Good DL with mix of defending and attacking at same time. Acceleration is very important

DC's: The best possible. Acceleration is very important to win balls

DR: Good DR with mix of defending and attacking at same time. Acceleration is very important

DM: Good DM with mix of defending and passing at same time

WINGERS: The best possible with passing, crossing, vision, off ball, etc. Acceleration is very, very important

CM: The best possible with passing, vision, off ball, creativity, etc

STRIKERS: The best possible with good finishing

That's it @Lasoneff?

acceleration is the key :) thanks for the information

Can i change W-Su to IW-Su without losing the quality of the tactics?

Had some really good fun with this with schalke, starting in bundesliga 2.
First season we promoted as winner and 2nd season we won the bundesliga !

Sure Bayern had a completely off season probably partly due to the world cup, but even with them in top form this would have been a 1st or 2nd place finish.

Only used one BPD without tackle harder due to him being a red card machine otherwise ( he still got 3 despite to ease off tackles, he is prio 1 to replace next season.. )

Sane said: Can i change W-Su to IW-Su without losing the quality of the tactics?

Wouldn't do that @Sane. That's my opinion, but you can test

Belmorn said: Had some really good fun with this with schalke, starting in bundesliga 2.
First season we promoted as winner and 2nd season we won the bundesliga !

Sure Bayern had a completely off season probably partly due to the world cup, but even with them in top form this would have been a 1st or 2nd place finish.

Only used one BPD without tackle harder due to him being a red card machine otherwise ( he still got 3 despite to ease off tackles, he is prio 1 to replace next season.. )

Excelent results @Belmorn. I'm glad for that
I will put your results on the 1st page

@NeOnHD92 can u add ss of team and players instructions? I wanted to try this tactic on Switch when i cant Just download the tactic:/ need to set up all manualy

Need team insreuction
Instruction for each player
Insteuctio  for sp

NoSignal said: @NeOnHD92 can u add ss of team and players instructions? I wanted to try this tactic on Switch when i cant Just download the tactic:/ need to set up all manualy

Need team insreuction
Insteuctio  for sp

Sorry @NoSignal but is too many SS to take

NoSignal said: @NeOnHD92 can u add ss of team and players instructions? I wanted to try this tactic on Switch when i cant Just download the tactic:/ need to set up all manualy

Need team insreuction
Insteuctio  for sp

These are the instructions for players from fanatic last year

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1040-fanatic/

I dont know why, but team getting better and better and tactic works worse and worse. Thanks anyways for the obv best input up to now. Doesnt feel like FM2021 and ZaZ magic tactics to me yet and i try to understand why. Playing 2d extended and am quite experienced with finding fitting players to the certain tactics i choose. That as feedback. It still works well / came 4th 3rd 5th 6th with arminia bielefeld over the years. Also a weird fact is that internationally its a complete dif scenario. I constantly have 20-4 26-6 chances against way better teams whereas nationally i do 50/50 in chances at best and beat mostly by manager comments and switch between cautious-very attacking... Do u have a training plan for 2 game weeks?

Here an example. On paper Benfica is as strong as my squad, but as mentioned, internationally i DESTROY them. It seems broken like in the old days. One competition works, the other you struggle immensely. Also what i figured nationally. If i score a goal in like 70% of the cases i immediatly receive one. So 90% i end up winning, if i do, by one goal. Then u see those games... U can use it for the front page, I dont mind, but the problem is real.

bwig said: I dont know why, but team getting better and better and tactic works worse and worse. Thanks anyways for the obv best input up to now. Doesnt feel like FM2021 and ZaZ magic tactics to me yet and i try to understand why. Playing 2d extended and am quite experienced with finding fitting players to the certain tactics i choose. That as feedback. It still works well / came 4th 3rd 5th 6th with arminia bielefeld over the years. Also a weird fact is that internationally its a complete dif scenario. I constantly have 20-4 26-6 chances against way better teams whereas nationally i do 50/50 in chances at best and beat mostly by manager comments and switch between cautious-very attacking... Do u have a training plan for 2 game weeks?

This - https://fm-arena.com/thread/1076-my-tactic-doesn-t-work-help-me-please/

And this - https://fm-arena.com/table/13-fm22-important-attributes/

Sandro said: This - https://fm-arena.com/thread/1076-my-tactic-doesn-t-work-help-me-please/

And this - https://fm-arena.com/table/13-fm22-important-attributes/

Well if u put attention to my comment "experienced in choosing my squad". I am totally aware about the fundamental requirements to have a solid squad set = acc-pce-drb-vision etc. as basics. Then i keep an eye on not having fatigue players by never have them play with more than "increased" injury status and ofc being match fit. I run a highly successful second team and youth recruitment already won trebbles (so there the tactic works perfectly). My transfer results are up in the sky since i develop own players and get people for free (6th months less on ending contract). I play defenders with jumping reach 18 and heading 17 on both sides, which completely adds up to the tactic and solves winning closely a lot of the time. I play this game since FM 2014 and while using other tactics also create my own on other saves. Does that clear things up? It seems unrealisticly spreading in certain modes and i wouldnt say that if i hadnt had that experience in older FMs early stages.

bwig said: Well if u put attention to my comment "experienced in choosing my squad". I am totally aware about the fundamental requirements to have a solid squad set = acc-pce-drb-vision etc. as basics. Then i keep an eye on not having fatigue players by never have them play with more than "increased" injury status and ofc being match fit. I run a highly successful second team and youth recruitment already won trebbles (so there the tactic works perfectly). My transfer results are up in the sky since i develop own players and get people for free (6th months less on ending contract). I play this game since FM 2014 and while using other tactics also create my own on other saves. Does that clear things up? It seems unrealisticly spreading in certain modes and i wouldnt say that if i hadnt had that experience in older FMs early stages.

Match engine seems broken right now (more than usual). If you check goals scored and goals conceded, most tactics are scoring around the same number of goals, but conceding around 50% more. That's probably because of the new animation system, that looks better but still needs some refining. Because of that, tactics get more unstable and have lower points per match compared to last year. For comparison, a 5.8 tactic last year was considered below average, while now it's the best we have. It should hopefully improve after next patches.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment