click to hide
Test #1
Date: 09.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 09.12.2021
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to show

Hello
this is the tactic i've made and tried in two different career, with salernitana and then in blyth spartans, i've won the varanama north (predicted 18th)
left stricker is better left footed as the left midfielder, right striker right footed as the right midfilder, the most important player are the full backs, search the best player that can afford.
Maybe the 3 strikers are back in fm 22, try it and if possible improve it.

EDIT:
I've tweaked a little bit my tactic and now is even better

from the signed game i've changed in the v2 version

@Eric can you test it? i think i'll be a surprising good one

iwin89god said: @Eric can you test it? i think i'll be a surprising good one

sure, I'll give it a shot when I had free time, it's just I've been overwhelmed at my work lately. :cry:

Eric said: sure, I'll give it a shot when I had free time, it's just I've been overwhelmed at my work lately. :cry:

i've upload a new better version, defensive more solid and even better on goals scored, when have time test it pls, thank's for you fantastic work!!

this tactic looks pretty fun and even got a good score ! i personally love to buy strikers :goofy:

Eric said: sure, I'll give it a shot when I had free time, it's just I've been overwhelmed at my work lately. :cry:

new version uploaded, right cd had to be a good header like the attackers, a test will be good

iwin89god said: new version uploaded, right cd had to be a good header like the attackers, a test will be good

@Zippo can you test v4?

BiTeL33T said: @Zippo can you test v4?

Hey,

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1661-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

Specifically, the paragraph about adding new versions. :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment