ZaZ - Blue

by ZaZ, Nov 21, 2021

Tavares82 said: About the main attributes of the players is it valid only for this tactic or is it for any tactic?

For me it work like a charm for any tactic, I mean not only ZaZ's tactic any other tactic.

1

Tavares82 said: About the main attributes of the players is it valid only for this tactic or is it for any tactic?

It should work well to tactics that have similar roles and instructions.

0

Hi Zaz your green 5.0 tactic is the best I have used on FM, love it..just wondered if you ever felt like doing a upgraded version or one with tweaks to make it even better?

congrats again on tactic.

1

Kevin1987 said: Hi Zaz your green 5.0 tactic is the best I have used on FM, love it..just wondered if you ever felt like doing a upgraded version or one with tweaks to make it even better?

congrats again on tactic.


Thank you! I tried many tweaks to reach that version, it is just that I ran out of ideas. Since the launch of FM22, I have ran over a thousand seasons testing different stuff, and that's the best I could achieve. I am not saying it can't be improved, but right now my tactics reached a peak that I can't improve anymore. FM23 is also coming in three months, so it's very unlikely that I will try anything new in this version.

0

Training schedule is updated, and download was also added to opening post.

0

Med Pred: 12
Just waw!!

1

ZaZ said: Gratz!

Reduction of 70% in injuries is very good, were you using default trainings or some other custom before that? Did you also set rules to rest all tired players from training?

Let us know how you feel about Green later, if it felt better or worse than playing with Blue.


It's the one huge plus in your training is I've barely had injuries , in FM21 before I found your tactics and training I was beginning to think the injuries was a bug , but your training schedules clearly lessens the injures to 1 to 2 days and even the longer injuries are a couple of weeks.

I've never really been sure of how to do training schedules to develop players to their full potential , the obvious youth players tend to develop well enough without my help anyway , so I think a training schedule that lessens the injuries tops a training schedule to develope youth imo. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

0

Rhumble said: It's the one huge plus in your training is I've barely had injuries , in FM21 before I found your tactics and training I was beginning to think the injuries was a bug , but your training schedules clearly lessens the injures to 1 to 2 days and even the longer injuries are a couple of weeks.

I've never really been sure of how to do training schedules to develop players to their full potential , the obvious youth players tend to develop well enough without my help anyway , so I think a training schedule that lessens the injuries tops a training schedule to develope youth imo. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘


Try the new schedule in the opening post and set players to rest automatically when bellow excellent condition (no pitch or gym work). It will help your players develop better while still having very few injuries. If you try it, let me know how it worked for you!

1

been using this tactic with newcastle for a few seasons. last season i did the quadruple. the next i did the sextuple. this 26/27 season and season just finished. my team. haaland scored 61 goals in total in latest season. thats my last season with this save.

2

Matt said: been using this tactic with newcastle for a few seasons. last season i did the quadruple. the next i did the sextuple. this 26/27 season and season just finished. my team. haaland scored 61 goals in total in latest season. thats my last season with this save.

Gratz!

0

Media prediction 19ยบ

2

ZaZ said: Training schedule is updated, and download was also added to opening post.

Can I ask what the testing was done to say this is better? I've noticed it feels impossible to keep fitness using this. I used your old ones prior, the all match prep/recovery on double game weeks or quickness+match prep on single

For what it's worth been using this tactic for 20 years ingame, absolutely incredible. I'm half cheating cause of Manchester United + this tactic but here's my best season

1

I can't put automatic for players who are not in excellent condition.

0

This new training version is a little bit agressive right?

Don't you think thil will rise the player's injury risk?

Is not necessarily to use pre match or recovery and things like that?

Sorry about the question but I'm trying to understand that part about training...

0

Lights123 said: Can I ask what the testing was done to say this is better? I've noticed it feels impossible to keep fitness using this. I used your old ones prior, the all match prep/recovery on double game weeks or quickness+match prep on single

For what it's worth been using this tactic for 20 years ingame, absolutely incredible. I'm half cheating cause of Manchester United + this tactic but here's my best season



It's supposed to be used with the option to rest players below excellent condition, in Training > Rest. The attribute gain is way higher and there is no problem with condition since they rest after matches, recovering to full condition after two or three days.

2

For me, with this training, more injuries. I have a player injured for the entire season and there is also another who just got out of a 3-month injury and has been injured again for 2 more months

0

Chatin said: For me, with this training, more injuries. I have a player injured for the entire season and there is also another who just got out of a 3-month injury and has been injured again for 2 more months

It's hard for me to judge without much information, but you could have been just unlucky, or you might have some players with high injury proneness. I have tested this schedule for several seasons and the slight increase in injury was too small compared to the noticeable increase in attributes. In fact, it has always been below average in injuries when compared to the league.

I guess we can always summon the legendary @Mark to see if he can test the schedule and say how it compares to the other schedules he has tested before, because he has way more experience testing training sessions. He can probably also suggest other training schedules more suited to different situations, like the one that gives more attribute gain, the one with least injuries and the one with higher win rate (I believe his test table has data for all of those).

P.S.: As a note, most players that actually go to the matches lose most of their training sessions resting, so its effects are mostly for the players that didn't participate in the match, or for weeks with only one match.

P.S.2: Just got this message while playing with the training schedule and set to rest players under excellent condition. Our team has a 30% reduction from expected injuries, and 17th place in injuries on the league.

0

Hey, i would like to ask about the training roles. I don't know if this has answered yet, but i wanted to know if I should train my players according to player role used in the tactic or should i use only additional focus alone.

0

Soes said: Hey, i would like to ask about the training roles. I don't know if this has answered yet, but i wanted to know if I should train my players according to player role used in the tactic or should i use only additional focus alone.

Personally, I train the same roles as the tactic, but I train wingers and wing backs in the opposite side, to increase my options. I also train the AM and one of the ST as CMs, so I can easily transition between Blue and Green (I use Green to focus on defense and Blue to focus on attack).

1

Matt said: been using this tactic with newcastle for a few seasons. last season i did the quadruple. the next i did the sextuple. this 26/27 season and season just finished. my team. haaland scored 61 goals in total in latest season. thats my last season with this save.

Just wondered what version of the Blue tactic this is, as v4.0 doesn't have F9s or IFs?

0

simoncarter1976 said: Just wondered what version of the Blue tactic this is, as v4.0 doesn't have F9s or IFs?

https://fm-arena.com/tactic/2686-blue-if/

1

ZaZ said: It's supposed to be used with the option to rest players below excellent condition, in Training > Rest. The attribute gain is way higher and there is no problem with condition since they rest after matches, recovering to full condition after two or three days.

Apologies shouldn't have doubted! I had the setup wrong and not on automatic so even though I cahnged all of the condition settings to no training/gym work on certain condition it was not applying due to no automatic. Not seeing any major issues since I have fixed this

Thanks again for this amazing tactic, with a busted team like I have and unlimited finance I haven't lost in the league in like 3 years

1

What madness is this!! I started without a team and Rennes was 13th.



I am also with Nigeria and in Africa there is no rival. I won the Africa Cup without problems

2

Lights123 said: Apologies shouldn't have doubted! I had the setup wrong and not on automatic so even though I cahnged all of the condition settings to no training/gym work on certain condition it was not applying due to no automatic. Not seeing any major issues since I have fixed this

Thanks again for this amazing tactic, with a busted team like I have and unlimited finance I haven't lost in the league in like 3 years


It's fine to doubt, I could have been the one wrong. I just went to double check and everything was fine, so I was breaking my head to understand why it wasn't working for others. Good thing it was just a small mistake in the configuration.

Chatin said: What madness is this!! I started without a team and Rennes was 13th.



I am also with Nigeria and in Africa there is no rival. I won the Africa Cup without problems



Gratz! The tactic is just half of the job, the other is about management (team building, managing player's condition and morale, touchline shouts and instructions, adapting to unexpected variables and so on). Good job there!

0

ZaZ said: It's hard for me to judge without much information, but you could have been just unlucky, or you might have some players with high injury proneness. I have tested this schedule for several seasons and the slight increase in injury was too small compared to the noticeable increase in attributes. In fact, it has always been below average in injuries when compared to the league.

I guess we can always summon the legendary @Mark to see if he can test the schedule and say how it compares to the other schedules he has tested before, because he has way more experience testing training sessions. He can probably also suggest other training schedules more suited to different situations, like the one that gives more attribute gain, the one with least injuries and the one with higher win rate (I believe his test table has data for all of those).

P.S.: As a note, most players that actually go to the matches lose most of their training sessions resting, so its effects are mostly for the players that didn't participate in the match, or for weeks with only one match.

P.S.2: Just got this message while playing with the training schedule and set to rest players under excellent condition. Our team has a 30% reduction from expected injuries, and 17th place in injuries on the league.


Do you change anything in the schedule for 2 matches per week? I'm assuming 1 match per week replaces the saturday but everything else stays the same?

How did you come to the conclusion this was a better schedule? Just interested in your process

0

Middleweight165 said: Do you change anything in the schedule for 2 matches per week? I'm assuming 1 match per week replaces the saturday but everything else stays the same?

How did you come to the conclusion this was a better schedule? Just interested in your process


I just use the same for the entire year. It was made with similar daily schedules so it doesn't matter much what day the matches are played. You can use when there are more than one match, since players that participate in the match won't be training for two or three days after the match, anyway.

0

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but do you have a tactic for the mobile version?

0

ZaZ said: I just use the same for the entire year. It was made with similar daily schedules so it doesn't matter much what day the matches are played. You can use when there are more than one match, since players that participate in the match won't be training for two or three days after the match, anyway.

Thanks and what made you change from your previous schedule?

0

Askaria said: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but do you have a tactic for the mobile version?

If the mobile version uses the match engine as the PC version then you tactics should work the same on both version.

I think the mobile version and the PC version use the same match engine but I'm not sure.

0

Grimlock said: If the mobile version uses the match engine as the PC version then you tactics should work the same on both version.

I think the mobile version and the PC version use the same match engine but I'm not sure.


Not sure myself. Donโ€™t know if you can import this tactic to mobile

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment