PLD
Matches
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 12.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 12.12.2021

This tactic is a tweak of Dazzling 4-3-3 Final tactic - https://fm-arena.com/thread/1712-dazzling-4-3-3-false-9-09-pep-guardiola-inspired-underdog-viable/

set-piece routine:
    corner kick: from zaz tactic
    throw in&free kick: from revelation
for formation:
    Started changing from Dazzling 4-3-3 Final.
    There are quite a lot of changes in personal instruction, role, and defensive tactics.
          Role Changes: IF to IW, CM to Mez, DLP to HB
          Not in Possesive : deleted 'Force opposition outside', 'high defensive line'
          Personal instruction : less shooting deleted for wingers, etc.
    The opposite foot is recommended for inverted winger position.

If the test score is satisfying, I'll try to explain more about the tactics and changes.

screenshots attached is simulating with full season vacation, first transfer market closed
I have a coach who has been manually running for three years now, but in this case, I changed the tactics since the start of the third year, and above all, I decided that it was difficult to properly evaluate because Haaland was in Manchester City.

You're gonna need to post screenshots of your results if you want to get it tested

Metal said: You're gonna need to post screenshots of your results if you want to get it tested

I'm sorry, but I've read the forum's notice, but I don't know exactly how, and what "result" to attach. Can you tell me?

M37T said: I'm sorry, but I've read the forum's notice, but I don't know exactly how, and what "result" to attach. Can you tell me?

End of season results, final table etc..

CBP87 said: End of season results, final table etc..

Since each player has a different squad, I wondered if something more sophisticated was needed. I think the simulation of spending the entire season on vacation will be completed within 30 minutes. If necessary, I will post more repeated results later.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment