Thanks ZAZ, I was waiting this update. what do you think about Fire 2.0? what are the results of your testing? Especially for defence. Thanks again.

ZaZ said: Fire 2.0 updated. Apologies for taking so long, but I have been testing it in real matches to get hints on how to improve the defense.

Hi zaz! looking forward to test it. Few days ago you said "I give up on one DM for this tactic, I just can't make it work in this patch. I am going to start testing it with two DMs instead." What makes you change your mind? The latest score I guess...

Jet2 said: Hi zaz! looking forward to test it. Few days ago you said "I give up on one DM for this tactic, I just can't make it work in this patch. I am going to start testing it with two DMs instead." What makes you change your mind? The latest score I guess...

I was testing four different tactics at the same time, with four teams, because I couldn't accept that the only way was with that 424 shape. The new version of Water will be posted today or tomorrow, as well as Earth and Wind.

P.S.: I said that out of anger, but I kept testing anyway.

For me this is the tactic with the most potential on the table, is a scoring machine! Keep working on that!

crizeKOS said: For me this is the tactic with the most potential on the table, is a scoring machine! Keep working on that!

Thanks! I hope it is at least a good foundation for Fire 3.0 later. In both FM21 and FM22, my initial tactics weren't that great in the first patches.

Hi ZaZ love the tactics used your tactics for the full cycle last year, just wondering for the instructions and set pieces ETC will there be photos uploaded with them for Fire 2.0 or have you already and im being stupid 😂 console player if you couldn’t already tell

@ZaZ,  your up tactics looks amazing, great job!

But I don't understand why light version has a higher def line and counter-press? Is it the best defense, but less good in attack?

Vergstein said: Hi ZaZ love the tactics used your tactics for the full cycle last year, just wondering for the instructions and set pieces ETC will there be photos uploaded with them for Fire 2.0 or have you already and im being stupid 😂 console player if you couldn’t already tell

I didn't upload yet, I will try to post soon.

Sane said: @ZaZ,  your up tactics looks amazing, great job!

But I don't understand why light version has a higher def line and counter-press? Is it the best defense, but less good in attack?

That's from Fire 1.0. I will add the new version today.

How can I see important attributes?

Maci82 said: How can I see important attributes?

It's in the first post.

ZaZ said: It's in the first post.

Sorry,but I can’t see in the table what are the attributes for any role

Maci82 said: Sorry,but I can’t see in the table what are the attributes for any role

There are no teste for individual positions yet.

Uploaded Fire 2.1 Legacy, which is just Blue 4.0 DW Legacy from FM22.

P.S.: I had to reupload the tactic because it had Pass Into Space instead of Low Crosses.

P.S.2: Added Blue 3.0 from FM21, and a version with AF instead of SS.

ZaZ said: Uploaded Fire 2.1 Legacy, which is just Blue 4.0 DW Legacy from FM22.

P.S.: I had to reupload the tactic because it had Pass Into Space instead of Low Crosses.

P.S.2: Added Blue 3.0 from FM21, and a version with AF instead of SS.

Yo bro...i could take a "better" tactic here but i love your style & work you put into this game, since years.
So..what tactic would you prefer for a lower-middleclass team like my Hertha BSC out of your FM23 tactics? I´m starting a new save, finally have time...so what of your tactics would fit in your opinion?

atm i try to start with Fire 2.0

Nebuuuu said: Yo bro...i could take a "better" tactic here but i love your style & work you put into this game, since years.
So..what tactic would you prefer for a lower-middleclass team like my Hertha BSC out of your FM23 tactics? I´m starting a new save, finally have time...so what of your tactics would fit in your opinion?

atm i try to start with Fire 2.0

Thanks! I will keep trying to improve Earth and Fire, so one of these would be better.

Defende improved A LOT with 2.0, it's really great. With a second division team in Brazil, in 3 years I managed to win the Brazil Cup twice and the Copa Libertadores (continental cup). On the Club World Cup, I beat PSG 4-3! Unfortunately lost in the quarters to Liverpool, but only 3-2. Amazing tactic, going to test it on an underdog in Europe soon, probably St Pauli

gameresq said: Defende improved A LOT with 2.0, it's really great. With a second division team in Brazil, in 3 years I managed to win the Brazil Cup twice and the Copa Libertadores (continental cup). On the Club World Cup, I beat PSG 4-3! Unfortunately lost in the quarters to Liverpool, but only 3-2. Amazing tactic, going to test it on an underdog in Europe soon, probably St Pauli

Thanks! It's still far from ideal. I'm checking in game if I find some clues, and testing some things from the top of the table. Hopefully I will get some better version later.

Which is your best tactic? zaz legacy or zaz fire 2.0?

The Beast said: Which is your best tactic? zaz legacy or zaz fire 2.0?

For now, Fire 2.1 Legacy and Earth 2.0 with 3 strikers.

Hi ZaZ just seen you’ve uploaded like 4 different tactics 😂 just wondering which one did you find the most effective in general?

Vergstein said: Hi ZaZ just seen you’ve uploaded like 4 different tactics 😂 just wondering which one did you find the most effective in general?

Water 3.1 gave me the best results from this batch.

@ZaZ this is the best feeling so far for FM23, previous plan is difficult to find DW to fit in plan. But  Fire2.4 is different! Im very underdog team and expected to finish 20th in the league.

pek80 said: @ZaZ this is the best feeling so far for FM23, previous plan is difficult to find DW to fit in plan. But  Fire2.4 is different! Im very underdog team and expected to finish 20th in the league.

Glad you like it! I will keep trying to make that shape work.

@ZaZ  i find that opponent shot and xG is almost as same as me, how come we can beat them by 1-3 goal almost al the time?

Tough Football Manager for tactic creators like ZaZ.
Startet a complete fresh new save with my favourite club Hertha BSC. Its a lower team with 2-3 good, fast player like Serdar, Lukebakio and talented youngsters like Gechter, M. Dardai, alot of Oldies like Kevin Prince Boateng, Jovetic, Pekarik.
I transferred Amiri (ZOM) from Leverkusen to us (2,5 Mio.€), sold Selke and Darida for about 3+ Mio.€.

So overall alot of stuff to do the next 1-2 seasons, because also financially also pretty low.

Startet the season with a ez 5:1 win vs an amateur-club FV Engers at the german cup.
Won 3-0 vs Union Berlin (Derby), first league match.
4:1 at home vs Frankfurt, Kanga (my striker) 5 goals in the first 2 league matches.
0:1 away vs Gladbach, deserved. Kanga injured...

3:2 (home) vs Dortmund, what a fight. 1 man less, red card...
2:0 win in Augsburg, who hadn´t a good league start. Had to change my offensive.
And then the home match vs Leverkusen..

What a good game..literally almost perfect. Beautiful goals, plays...the tactic is working. :woot:

After 6 league matches, 5w - 1l, 2nd place..what a start. Looking forward.
Had alot of injuries and condition problems at the end of the matches, because high intense but yeah.

I guess there are better tactics but i like this style of football more and i know this will get harder over time this season, so i´m looking forward for the next season and plan to change the team, hopefully will reach top5-6 places to get into international business, to make some money.

Thanks alot so far ZaZ.
A "light" Version (for 3+ goal leads), maybe a "defensive" Version would be great.
I mean, we can change that (-> counter etc.) for ourselves but yeah..we need your magic. ;-P

Have a nice day@all. :thup:

pek80 said: @ZaZ  i find that opponent shot and xG is almost as same as me, how come we can beat them by 1-3 goal almost al the time?

I am trying to improve the defense, so opponents don't get such high xG.

Nebuuuu said: Tough Football Manager for tactic creators like ZaZ.
Startet a complete fresh new save with my favourite club Hertha BSC. Its a lower team with 2-3 good, fast player like Serdar, Lukebakio and talented youngsters like Gechter, M. Dardai, alot of Oldies like Kevin Prince Boateng, Jovetic, Pekarik.
I transferred Amiri (ZOM) from Leverkusen to us (2,5 Mio.€), sold Selke and Darida for about 3+ Mio.€.

So overall alot of stuff to do the next 1-2 seasons, because also financially also pretty low.

Startet the season with a ez 5:1 win vs an amateur-club FV Engers at the german cup.
Won 3-0 vs Union Berlin (Derby), first league match.
4:1 at home vs Frankfurt, Kanga (my striker) 5 goals in the first 2 league matches.
0:1 away vs Gladbach, deserved. Kanga injured...

3:2 (home) vs Dortmund, what a fight. 1 man less, red card...
2:0 win in Augsburg, who hadn´t a good league start. Had to change my offensive.
And then the home match vs Leverkusen..

What a good game..literally almost perfect. Beautiful goals, plays...the tactic is working. :woot:

After 6 league matches, 5w - 1l, 2nd place..what a start. Looking forward.
Had alot of injuries and condition problems at the end of the matches, because high intense but yeah.

I guess there are better tactics but i like this style of football more and i know this will get harder over time this season, so i´m looking forward for the next season and plan to change the team, hopefully will reach top5-6 places to get into international business, to make some money.

Thanks alot so far ZaZ.
A "light" Version (for 3+ goal leads), maybe a "defensive" Version would be great.
I mean, we can change that (-> counter etc.) for ourselves but yeah..we need your magic. ;-P

Have a nice day@all. :thup:

Thanks for testing! In this version, solid defense is doing better than strong attack, so I'm trying to find a good balance to keep the high scoring capability of my tactic with some better performance in win rate.

The difference between fire2.4 and fire 2.4 DW is the midfield... does that have much influence on the results?? which one is better?

mama14 said: The difference between fire2.4 and fire 2.4 DW is the midfield... does that have much influence on the results?? which one is better?

They are automatically sorted by results in the first post.

The difference between fire2.4 and fire 2.4 DW is the midfield... does that have much influence on the results?? which one is better?

ZaZ said: They are automatically sorted by results in the first post.

I understand what you are saying.. but as I look at the test results, all the number of tests give different results.. so 2.4 and 2.4 DW aren't consistent?? Is that what you mean?

mama14 said: The difference between fire2.4 and fire 2.4 DW is the midfield... does that have much influence on the results?? which one is better?

I understand what you are saying.. but as I look at the test results, all the number of tests give different results.. so 2.4 and 2.4 DW aren't consistent?? Is that what you mean?

They are sorted from best to worse by the score of FM-Arena's tests.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment